VPS wanted - page 2

Enforcer:
Anyone interested can find a list of Windows VPS here SignalCopy - Web Links

Very good job Enforcer.

Thank you.

Atlan:
I am running the top 7 Free RAS on live account, on ATT, on my VPS, go to RAS Thread, THE RACE IS ON

I have looked at most every VPS out there, and this is the best I have found, running 7 MT4, live, now, set up for us:

COMPARE YOUR BROKER TO ECN BROKER ON VPS DIRECT TO ATT BACKBONE, 1GB RAM, 20GB Hard disk Space, UnMetered 2mbps Bandwidth

http://www.vdedicatedserver.com/metatrader.html

COUPON CODE 10.00 OFF A MONTH SAGRODSVS10DO

So, Windows Server 2008 included 42.50 month. Details owner explains better. To get in the building, Tech Support gets a full palm scan, a Federal Building... 4 backbones in the building. This is the first time, in 6 months of research, all the gripes we know about with VPS really got through. He has been thorough, and they know exactly what we need: fast account opening, no lag, tech support 24/7. He really wants us to be happy and stay with them. It is in Saint Louis on the 40th floor. After the talks we had, I can tell you, custom built for us. I have not seen anything near this price and connection.

Thank you Atlan.

Power FX:
Very good job Enforcer. Thank you.

You're welcome.

Hope you found something useful.

Custom built Metatrader 4 ATT Backbone

duplicate, oops

and another option is.. OmegaSupreme.com =)

Run Metatrader on ATT Backbone 2-4 Mbps

I am running the top 7 Free RAS on live account, on ATT, on my VDS, go to RAS Thread, THE RACE IS ON

I have looked at most every VPS out there, and this is the best I have found, running 7 MT4, live, now, set up for us:

YOUR BROKER VS. ECN BROKER ON VDS DIRECT TO ATT BACKBONE, 1GB RAM, 20GB Hard disk Space, UnMetered 2mbps Bandwidth, WINDOWS SERVER 2008.

http://www.vdedicatedserver.com/metatrader.html

COUPON CODE 10.00 OFF A MONTH SAGRODSVS10DO THIS IS A LOCKED, DEDICATED SERVER.

So, Windows Server 2008 included 42.50 month. Details owner explains better. To get in the building, Tech Support gets a full palm scan, a Federal Building... 4 backbones in the building. This is the first time, in 6 months of research, all the gripes we know about with VPS really got through. He has been thorough, and they know exactly what we need: fast account opening, no lag, tech support 24/7. He really wants us to be happy and stay with them. It is in Saint Louis on the 40th floor. After the talks we had, I can tell you, custom built for us. I have not seen anything near this price and connection.

Reason: