LowVolatility - RAS ID 1120 - page 2

Hey Rabbit, no worries, not lost in Forex-Space here - and I know where you're coming from with your concerns - I had another user ask me what he should set his buyer lots multiplier to, and I told him it depends on how much his initial deposit was, how risky he wants to be, etc. I think he ultimately chose .1... Just in case it did hit the S/L at 120 pips. And again, I'm working on getting the S/L on MT4 to display the 120 pip S/L, but as of now, it's still showing 1080 pips.

SirTrev:
And again, I'm working on getting the S/L on MT4 to display the 120 pip S/L, but as of now, it's still showing 1080 pips.

Hey Trev, around 120 Pips are saved as a Stop, no matter what the order says.

And now Trev, run and make Pips for the peoples

PipCatcher

Hello SirTiv,

could you provide me with some further information regarding

a) PipCatcher and

b) the VPS-Service?

Thanks a lot,

Pavement

Drawdown

Hello,

your trades are currently in a big drawdown?

Do you care about your trades?

One trade is minus 203 pips. I thought you have your S/L at 150 pips?

No response here from you, is also very bad.

Hey Pavement,

Sorry for the delay in response. The S/L on trades on LowVolatility is set at 150 pips, you are correct. Just curious, which trade are you speaking of? I checked my mt4 platform and all looks normal.

As for the PipCatcher set of signals - They're a set of signals that scalp on EUR/USD and GBP/USD pairs that generally see the most action during the openings of markets and intra-day hours.

Once I get the ability to write PMs, I'll send you the VPS offer.

Hello,

I am confused ;-(

Regarding to RAS webside you have 3 open trades.

Currently I have two open trades, because I started at 05.08.

There is one buy for EURUSD (open price 1.43170, currently -125 pips) and one buy for GBPUSD (open price 1.69170, currently -300 pips).

Can you check this, please. Something must be wrong here. Were the two trades, mentioned aboved, closed on friday?

Regards

Pavement

Hey Pavement,

You were indeed correct on the GBP/USD order - it tried to close at several times on Friday before going into the weekend - it was requoted multiple times however I have now closed it manually. I will keep my eye on the EUR/USD trade which also should not have gone into the weekend.

Hey Rabbit,

It was that one trade that pavement sent me to, as you saw the S/L 120-150 pips did not take. It's unfortunate, but luckily pavement had pointed it out and I closed it manually. On the other hand, other trades have hit the S/L as you can see and otherwise it's still been making successful trades.

Trev,

remenber my words:

trade_like_a_rabbit:
And now Trev, run and make Pips for the peoples
Reason: