EuroCatchFX - RAS 878 - page 2

Hi mikon12,

I think you spoke with me by email?

If yes so it was me who suggested to you to go to this section and ask the people. May be they know.

I do not know his broker.

As to the contact details (email) so I can not spread email of the vendor.

Only I can say that I am making the clone for this signal.

Clone is the performance of the buyer. It is me as a buyer.

It is here EuroCatchFX Clone | Rent a Signal so you can see my performance as the buyer with Alpari UK for this signal.

I only can say - always ask for clone before subscribe to some signals which are performing very good based on vendor's reporting but sometimes - bad based on buyer's performance. Or always look at the clone's performance (buyer's performance).

I do not know his broker sorry.

May be he is using the broker with 1 pip spread ... something as ECN/STP.

I only can see that he is trading on demo.

Hello Admin,

yes, it seems we are communicating parallel via e-mail too.

I did not know that it was you who sent me the e-mail.

I think it is not good that you refuse to give me at least the e-mail of the vendor.

Everybody who registers an account at RAS has to provide his e-mail.

And with this vendor everybody is losing money.

But you are earning your commissions.

Nice.

Please give me his e-mail or ask him to tell his broker.

Thank you.

Death notice

We are very sorry to inform you that, the vendor EuroCatchFX was die in a car accident 17 week now, that's why he's not here to talk about his signal.

All buyer can request refund from RAS.

Anyways, why RAS active his signal while RAS can not contact him ? I remember ND announce some where that RAS will not active any signal if RAS has no info of the vendor.

Note: Buyer should demo trade any signals before go live !

newdigital:

Only I can say that I am making the clone for this signal.

Clone is the performance of the buyer. It is me as a buyer.

It is here EuroCatchFX Clone | Rent a Signal so you can see my performance as the buyer with Alpari UK for this signal.

Hi ND,

Why didn't you report this signal on the Bad signals reporting thread ?

mikon12,

Which comission?

You subscribed yesterday.

if you want to refund so go and refund.

If you want email of the vendor - I can not.

No any moderator will spread any personal information.

Besides, I am making the clones what for?

RAS is making the clones?

I am making the clones.

So please, look at the clone's performance before subscribing to the signals in case of unknown vendor is selling with "wonderful" performance.

Or better - subscribe to the vendors who are having the thread here.

Hi Bill FX,

It was the discussion about this 878 long time ago and we did not have this thread about it. After that RAS was crashed and some signals were activated. Because this 878 was not active. I am making it as inactive one more time.

newdigital:
mikon12,

Which comission?

You subscribed yesterday.

if you want to refund so go and refund.

If you want email of the vendor - I can not.

No any moderator will spread any personal information.

Besides, I am making the clones what for?

RAS is making the clones?

I am making the clones.

So please, look at the clone's performance before subscribing to the signals in case of unknown vendor is selling with "wonderful" performance.

Or better - subscribe to the vendors who are having the thread here.

Hi Bill FX,

It was the discussion about this 878 long time ago and we did not have this thread about it. After that RAS was crashed and some signals were activated. Because this 878 was not active. I am making it as inactive one more time.

newdigital,

I just submitted a ticket for refund.

I have learned my lesson fast.

But please think about a newbie who clicks on the RAS-website for the first time.

Nowhere is an explanation what "clone" means.

I found that signal-provider and he had outstanding results, therefore I subscribed and went live.

Ok, demo would have been better, but everybody knows that demo is never the same as live.

Since I went live on a mini-account at NordMarkets where 1 lot = 10k instead of 100k

and 0.1 lots were traded, the overall loss was 5 Dollars with these signals, but it was enough

to prove that something is wrong.

Later I found this forum because support (you) sent me the link for it.

BTW, the instructions for the RAS-EA are not enough for a newbie.

Maybe there is a better help here in this forum, but since a newbie knows nothing about this forum, how can he go here ?

Enough said.

The dead signal-provider should not get any money and maybe you can delete his account on RAS too ?

Thanks.

mikon12,

Idea of RAS is the following:

- any person can register (for free) to be a vendor and can precent his performance.

- any other person can subscribe to his signal.

and so on.

In this situation - it is very very important to read this section which we created for the forum members.

It is forex tsd forum section.

And use some recommendations:

- subscribe to the vendors who are talking with you (having the thread here; or having private groups on this forum, etc);

- check performance - clones - and so on.

Reason: