WANTED: to buy a trade management EA

Looking for an EA for MT4 to trade forex. I would like it to have a position sizing tool, as many of them do, but also a stop management feature which allows a stop to be moved automatically to a new price level if a condition is met, such as a user-defined price.

Example:

I'm long at 1.10250 with a stop loss at 1.10050

If price reaches 1.10750, move the stop loss to 1.10200

Not trailing by fixed amounts or percentages or indicators, but instead a single move of the stop loss order according to specific user-defined levels.

I've read many descriptions of the tools for sale but I don't see any that explicitly say it can do this operation.

Thanks in advance.

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Before you proceed to study the trade functions of the platform, you must have a clear understanding of the basic terms: order, deal and position...

do u mean ctrailing stop , it close part of order when the pos. is in profit 

I buy that strategy at 2007, long time ago

chiwing #:

do u mean ctrailing stop , it close part of order when the pos. is in profit 

I buy that strategy at 2007, long time ago

Yes, a trailing stop, but one that only moves from point A to point B if a condition is met. For example, if you're long and price breaks through a resistance point, automatically move the stop loss up to just below the recent support level. While this can be done manually, I want to automate it because often these events take place when I'm asleep.

Arena Trader #:

Yes, a trailing stop, but one that only moves from point A to point B if a condition is met. For example, if you're long and price breaks through a resistance point, automatically move the stop loss up to just below the recent support level. While this can be done manually, I want to automate it because often these events take place when I'm asleep.

I've tried this logic as myself coded EA, it works usually but in several conditions the price hit that point but suddenly come back to where it was before and hits your Stop Loss. This scenario happens in long term backtesting(like 2-3 times a year as average in a pair. I do backtest last 10 years) But if you know when is the time to enter, then you could message me in private and tell me what levels are your main levels so I can code it for you. If the model would takes me average time, I will give it to you for free.

My friends in this forum have helped me a lot and I want keep going my friends' way.

Reason: