Trading System by Xard777 - page 89

Thanks for the lesson "great guru".

Ofcourse i know how to test in MT4, but i guess here is a forum, and i guess in a forum members share experiencies AND your own observations.

This way everyone don't need to wast time doing the same thing, and then the projects are more successful.

homestudy:
Use the strategy tester built into MT4 load the indys up that you are in question of and find out for yourself. It is really easy to do.

By the way, GO TO 'HOME STUDY'

homestudy:
Use the strategy tester built into MT4 load the indys up that you are in question of and find out for yourself. It is really easy to do.

Folks.

I modified a channel indicator, add to the Xard strategy and found a good tool to confirm the trades.

See anexed.

ps: the creator of the strategy/topic still read here?

Files:
i-regr.mq4  5 kb

see pic of the indi

Files:
ec.gif  24 kb

Boyens:
see pic of the indi

doesn't this indicator repaint the past?

Repaint is not a bad factor if you know it.

This indicator is usefull because shows where you are, in a UP or DOWN channel, in the TOP or in the BOTTOM...

Absolutely don't matter if repaint or not!

boyens,

which one of XARD777's strategy did u add this tool to?

Wealth Builder or Trade Screen? I have been reading this whole thread and am a little confused with the versions of these two strategies.

I would also appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction on how to use these strategies.

For example, on the Wealth Builder we all know that the Semafors repaint. So what is the confirmation after u get a white star? Could someone please tell me if I am using the right template for Wealth Builder (see image).

What would be my confirmation on this chart after I get the white star?

Also what is meant by this? How do I identify this on the attached chart. I am not familiar with "rainbow". This is a quote from Xard himself: "I have added a little bit of the rainbow as I still liked that and wanted to include it in my trading as it's much easier to see the trend....green rainbow lines above red rainbow lines = trend up and red rainbow lines below green rainbow lines = trend down."

Boyens:
Folks.

I modified a channel indicator, add to the Xard strategy and found a good tool to confirm the trades.

See anexed.

ps: the creator of the strategy/topic still read here?
Files:
wb_scrn.gif  67 kb

Boyens:
see pic of the indi

Thanks Boyens. Can you please explain how to use this indi with Xard's Wealth Builder? Much appreciated.

boyens

show us some LIVE demo or real trade, for about 10 days

I did try 4 to 5 versions of of center of gravity;

some are not curve on the chart, but straight channel showing at the bottom;

some does not repaint, after open, it just print many small tails instead of repaint -- so I may have seen all -- but again, maybe I am not good with the ENTRY concept

so you could be better traders, but we want to see some statement for a consistent overall winning, for about 2 weeks, if there are few illustrated Screen Capture, associated with particular entries/ exit - that will be even better -- as we are lazy to plot your statement against our historical data too -- could be different time zone , not to forget the time zone thing

-- for us, repaint on center of gravity, or when touching top/ bottom, but it does not REBOUND as expected, should our ENTRY GOING FOR middle line, top and bottom lines, are just difficult to read it live , and for the next 3 to 5 hours

Reason: