Eurusd/gbpusd - page 463

firscall:
GU 5431 to 5415: TP 16 pips again. EU 3581 to 3556: 25 pips.

very nice m8!! gu 3 times sell 5448-5401 tp 47p , 5448sell -5410 tp 38p, 5448sell- 5414 tp 34p

avi1:
very nice m8!! gu 3 times sell 5448-5401 tp 47p , 5448sell -5410 tp 38p, 5448sell- 5414 tp 34p

eu 3598(+-6p)3592 short 3545 tp 47p ,3598 buy-3625 27p, 3598 short 3555 tp 43p

firscall:
M8, I'm having a break from posting but if you watch the levels that I posted earlier for the EU & GU I think you will see the price cross them numerous times between now and Friday. P.S. The turning point number are a model I developed. They look quite promising but I haven't (and will not) perform any sort of evidence-based testing. Consequently, I wouldn't trade them but they seem promising.

haleloya !!!! the no. returun ," turning points ", promising(its a fact for 5-y live) if you collect our pips today(or evrey day) its good green $ pips

avi1:
haleloya !!!! the no. returun ," turning points ", promising(its a fact for 5-y live) if you collect our pips today(or evrey day) its good green $ pips

m8!!king

so you will see each model hit more than 100p a day. my model hit aweek min 250p -max 1580p.

avi1:
m8!!king so you will see each model hit more than 100p a day. my model hit aweek min 250p -max 1580p.

You know how I work. I need things to be throughly tested before trading:

@ Win %

@ Profit factor

@ Largest Win/Loss

@ Average length of trade + Shortest & Longest trade

@ Average Win/Average Loss

@ Maximum drawdown

Writing that 'it has worked for 5 years' isn't robust enough for me.

Maybe if I find some time I'll test the 'turning points.'

firscall:
You know how I work. I need things to be throughly tested before trading:

@ Win %

@ Profit factor

@ Largest Win/Loss

@ Average length of trade + Shortest & Longest trade

@ Average Win/Average Loss

@ Maximum drawdown

Writing that 'it has worked for 5 years' isn't robust enough for me.

Maybe if I find some time I'll test the 'turning points.'

im tierd from yesterday too much for me . if you remember lymam do it with money magement buy &sell by time factor, i ask someone wich work with me to give me the o.s (they test it and decide to trade with time factor which give great results)

avi1:
last 2 years i was working with lymen brothers, they have a manage possion automatic tp by time (i see it but dont have it) they have a point entry , buy evry few tics (with the dierection)if the market stop moving for 15-30 seconds or begin moving down they sell 10%0f possion if turn back continu tobuy evrey tic the market sop begin moving down sell 10% continu moving down sell more 20%of possion moving faster(no. moves 3,5,7,9...points moving quik-sell50%of possion and .........................

thats the sysrem , look your post 4332

avi1:

and if you remember my pc cresh i lost , olso day no.(like week no)witch returun 3-8 times aday

avi1:

I think the Lehman system would take me too long to build.

firscall:
I think the Lehman system would take me too long to build.

i belive you , im steel waitting ,if the guy send it yo me , its yours.its a new way ,take profit -nice +lot of pips (they do it great with my interday no. and they know statistic that interday no. returun 3-8 times)