Eurusd/gbpusd - page 468

firscall:
Look to jump aboard on the long side at 3497.

gu down down! 2 charts 20 windows crash on my pc!!

avi1:
gu down down! 2 charts 20 windows crash on my pc!!

I'm sorry to read that...

firscall:
It might be cheaper to close it and wait for the price to cross the weekly low again.

i was asked at what time (today)could you gave predict for gu (movinig untill....)

avi1:
i was asked at what time (today)could you gave predict for gu (movinig untill....)

Sorry. That wasn't part of the deal BUT for you this once:

The GU bottom has already been touched with a 80% probability...that means that there is still a 20% chance of the price falling according to my dashboard.

firscall:
Sorry. That wasn't part of the deal BUT for you this once: The GU bottom has already been touched with a 80% probability...that means that there is still a 20% chance of the price falling according to my dashboard.

so the pl have 80% succsess!! .but if hit pl can you give the new one??

avi1:
so the pl have 80% succsess!! .but if hit pl can you give the new one??

Avi,

We have to stick to our agreement. Weekly PH/PL for 4 weeks. There is no new weekly PL just one a week. Other timeframes are used for context: 4hour, 60 min, daily etc and market profile.

firscall:
Avi, We have to stick to our agreement. Weekly PH/PL for 4 weeks. There is no new weekly PL just one a week. Other timeframes are used for context: 4hour, 60 min, daily etc and market profile.

m8

ok. once a week ph/pl. not new weekly ph/pl.(but i was "asked ", if its broken up or down could you give stop moving .(1 more selling 2 point entry)its a test

avi1:
m8 ok. once a week ph/pl. not new weekly ph/pl.(but i was "asked ", if its broken up or down could you give stop moving .(1 more selling 2 point entry)its a test

Yes I can provide the stopping point if the price breaks out. That is why I knew that the price had seen the breakout low.

firscall:
Yes I can provide the stopping point if the price breaks out. That is why I knew that the price had seen the breakout low.

m8! thx that what they want

avi1:
m8! thx that what they want

m8

good morning week no.3598 short-3555 tp 43p m8 no.3581 short- 3555 tp tp 26p

Reason: