Close Long. Only 7 pips.

Long with a tight SL.

Stopped out.

avi1:
nice call enter 5285

steel holding the possion

avi1:
steel holding the possion

It might be cheaper to close it and wait for the price to cross the weekly low again.

firscall:
It might be cheaper to close it and wait for the price to cross the weekly low again.

ok eu -3426 -3407 ?

firscall:
Freebie, as long as the EU price is below 3605 then expect 3455 then 3405.

As per the above.

Avi,

Do you have the Bank strategy yet. I'll have a go at modelling it if you can give me at least a few of the rules.

I'd suggest an EU short right now.

firscall:
As per the above.

Avi,

Do you have the Bank strategy yet. I'll have a go at modelling it if you can give me at least a few of the rules.

i saw it but i dont have it! they buy every tic when moving ,stop for 15sec not move price stop-not buy. move down or up, contniu sell or buy.if move down 5-10p sell 10-15 %, if move12-15p down 55 %sell, if 15p...more all out

firscall:
As per the above.

Avi,

I'd suggest an EU short right now.

3454 looks good as a PT.

firscall:
3454 looks good as a PT.

EU. go short 10 pips SL.

firscall:
EU. go short 10 pips SL.

Stopped......

Short term trend has switched to up: EU. According to my model unless the price falls by 50 pips in the next 2 minutes which I can't see.

Low risk long entries should be taken around the 3477 area with a medium stop loss (10-20 pips). Price should rebound up to 3521.

If price hits 3521 either bank profits or trail price.

firscall:
Stopped......

Short term trend has switched to up: EU. According to my model unless the price falls by 50 pips in the next 2 minutes which I can't see.

Low risk long entries should be taken around the 3477 area with a medium stop loss (10-20 pips). Price should rebound up to 3521.

If price hits 3521 either bank profits or trail price.

Look to jump aboard on the long side at 3497.

Reason: