Help ! My indicators and objects disappear !!, why ?

Hey there ,
I’m having this problem it appears every couple of days 
So i do my technical analysis, draw my trends and set all my indicators to trade .
It all goes well for some days and then puff 💨 , everything disappears as if I opened the application for the first time which is really annoying and irritating.
So I contacted the FBS support on the first time they said it was a problem and bla bla ... won’t happen again.
But it did happen again and this time i had worked hard for them , so when I contacted them again they said maybe update or something they were really helpless, also they asked me to trade from a laptop instead 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ .
Which is kinda hard you see , i trade at work and while I’m outside so I mainly use my iPhone to trade.
Can anyone tell me what to do ? Is there something I can do to maybe save my analysis or anything??
Thank you for taking the time to read my issue .
It’s really irritating and I hope that someone can help me with that problem.
Does it happen to anyone or is it just me?
I hope there’s something i can do .
Kind Regards,,,

sharif rajab:
Hey there ,
I’m having this problem it appears every couple of days 
So i do my technical analysis, draw my trends and set all my indicators to trade .
It all goes well for some days and then puff 💨 , everything disappears as if I opened the application for the first time which is really annoying and irritating.
So I contacted the FBS support on the first time they said it was a problem and bla bla ... won’t happen again.
But it did happen again and this time i had worked hard for them , so when I contacted them again they said maybe update or something they were really helpless, also they asked me to trade from a laptop instead 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ .
Which is kinda hard you see , i trade at work and while I’m outside so I mainly use my iPhone to trade.
Can anyone tell me what to do ? Is there something I can do to maybe save my analysis or anything??
Thank you for taking the time to read my issue .
It’s really irritating and I hope that someone can help me with that problem.
Does it happen to anyone or is it just me?
I hope there’s something i can do .
Kind Regards,,,

try to open a demo account with another good regulated brokers. and do your analysis on that demo MT4, if all are alright, then you need to change broker. If we trade on MT4 and MT5 things happen like this, no one use that anymore.

Minh Nguyen Nam:

try to open a demo account with another good regulated brokers. and do your analysis on that demo MT4, if all are alright, then you need to change broker. If we trade on MT4 and MT5 things happen like this, no one use that anymore.

Thank you for your reply 
So can you tell me how to change my broker ???? After I started trading already ?
Do they have to change it like the broker guys themselves?
Or how ?
And if you know a good broker to go with ?
Thank you 

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Find a Server by the Broker's Name:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3981953  
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820 

-----------------

Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...

You may have an ObjectsDeleteAll() fonction inside an indicator, or in EA, check in init(), and deinit()

ffoorr:
You may have an ObjectsDeleteAll() fonction inside an indicator, or in EA, check in init(), and deinit()
How can I remove that function?
How to check in init and deinit ? 

sharif rajab:

How can I remove that function? click copy > delete

How to check in init and deinit ?  Open meta editor and have a look

sharif rajab #:
Sharif rajab i also face to this issue. Did anyone solve your issue?

Reason: