Eurusd/gbpusd - page 403

firscall:
Well we live in the age of surprises.

crazy world

firscall:
My internet connection is lagging for some unknown reason.

As I wrote earlier, I'm going short at around 4100 (EU) with a 10 pip SL.

More specifcally I'm going short if the price touches a short-term trendline (5 min chart). If you draw the TL then you'll know where I mean.

In terms of profit target, it is a difficult one because, although my fair value is at 3915, the price has the potential to fall much further and faster if 3930 is breached.

NOT 4100 I meant 4010. I'm doing too many things at once.

I closed my GU long for 0 pips. I'm waiting for it to drop to 6110 before considering another long.

firscall:

NOT 4100 I meant 4010. I'm doing too many things at once.

I closed my GU long for 0 pips. I'm waiting for it to drop to 6110 before considering another long.

gu 1:30 making love

avi1:
gu 1:30 making love

Avi,

what are your GU numbers for this week please?

avi1:
good morning all my week no.gu 6141 6081 eu 4191 4131

thats the no.

Fair value is now at 3943. Value is migrating to a different location and as a result reducing probable return vis a vis risk. Consequently, I won't be entering anymore trades today.

Happy trading all. See you tomorrow.

firscall:
I can give you that tomorrow but you'll have to give me an idea of what time-frame you're interested in. And don't forget to leave a positive rating at the top of the screen.

My time-frame is a week. I would like to know what is your Nasdaq predication for the next week?

10x,

Pips-Shooter.

avi1:
thats the no.

good morning m8! and all yesterday week no. 6241short -6108 33p (12p sl didnt catch)i stop out, hope we will have a nice green day

pips_shooter:
My time-frame is a week. I would like to know what is your Nasdaq predication for the next week?

10x,

Pips-Shooter.

Good morning all.

I'll give that to you after the market closes.

It is a long day. Repeat long day. I'm looking for a EU long at 3926.

I see the EU going to 4028 today but I require a good entry and 3926 represents a potential short-term trend-line rebound point.

firscall:
Good morning all.

I'll give that to you after the market closes.

It is a long day. Repeat long day. I'm looking for a EU long at 3926.

I see the EU going to 4028 today but I require a good entry and 3926 represents a potential short-term trend-line rebound point.

Thanks!!!!!!

Just to make sure that all our members undestand your Alert correctly...

Currency: EUR/USD

Entry Price:1.3926

Exit Price: 1.4028

Currenttly the price is around 1.3938, waiting to hit 1.3926 and go long, right?

Reason: