Eurusd/gbpusd - page 402

SO much for the indice going up! Hopefully they'll recover later on in the session.

avi1:
-3p stop out

move in again

firscall:
No. I went long and got stopped out. But have now reopened another long with 10 pip SL.

P.S. Go long here is risky. I'm using very small positions.

EU: Still looks good for another 45 pips on the downside but I won't trade it until it moves much higher.

are you shure ?? 6157 -r

closed order with +7p

Waiting for your signal

avi1:
are you shure ?? 6157 -r

I'm never sure but at this EU level the fair value is 3915. That doesn't mean that the price won't go up and that it why I will wait before I enter. Better to short around 4100 with a tight SL.

Avi, also remember our profits targets are very different. I'm looking for between 60-100 pips risking between 10-20 pips. So a move from 3950 to 3980 really doesn't fit into my plan.

My internet connection is lagging for some unknown reason.

As I wrote earlier, I'm going short at around 4100 (EU) with a 10 pip SL.

More specifcally I'm going short if the price touches a short-term trendline (5 min chart). If you draw the TL then you'll know where I mean.

In terms of profit target, it is a difficult one because, although my fair value is at 3915, the price has the potential to fall much further and faster if 3930 is breached.

firscall:
I'm never sure but at this EU level the fair value is 3915. That doesn't mean that the price won't go up and that it why I will wait before I enter. Better to short around 4100 with a tight SL. Avi, also remember our profits targets are very different. I'm looking for between 60-100 pips risking between 10-20 pips. So a move from 3950 to 3980 really doesn't fit into my plan.

waitting for a move, your system can point for how long it make yoyo.

avi1:
waitting for a move, your system can point for how long it make yoyo.

Sometimes but not at the moment. I heard a rumor that Bernanke may not be re-nominated but we should find out soon. I think that why the price action has slowed down.

firscall:
Sometimes but not at the moment. I heard a rumor that Bernanke may not be re-nominated but we should find out soon. I think that why the price action has slowed down.

hard to belive, it will be a surprise

avi1:
hard to belive, it will be a surprise

Well we live in the age of surprises.

Reason: