Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2211

Back to ranging. Nothing new : Yellen effect

I'd like to encourage others to post interesting charts and possibly strategies and for the site programmers to design it so charts are easy to post and see as soon as posted. I would do some of what I'm asking but I don't trade EurUsd / GbpUsd often; however, I can still study some of the charts and strategies posted by some traders hopefully more clever than I am or seemingly so.

EUR/USD bounced off 1.1270 earlier today, but considering the spinning top candlestick on the one-hour time-frame below the resistance at 1.1300 I think it will likely start moving to the downside again. A breakout below 1.1270 will lead to a further drop towards 1.1250 - 1.1240.

The pair is still holding above 1.1300 level, next immediate resistance could be found at 1.1360/70 zone, break above could mean the pair advance up to 1.14/15 level. 

Very good point of view, objective thinking, it deserves attention.

Some were expecting move above 1.14 but are now revoking it. I still think it will test that level

EUR/USD formed a shooting star candlestick on the four-hour time-frame below the resistance at 1.1350, so might see a new move to the downside towards 1.1300.

Heavy ranging so far. No sign of bullish trend exhaustion

The move to the downside continues, next target is likely around 1.1230 - 1.1200. The question is whether the pair will continue dropping after the fundamentals on Friday.

Still ranging - this is about the range for this week
Reason: