Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2212

GBP/USD is retracing after it formed a double top at 1.3260 and is currently testing the support at 1.3180. If it breaks out below that level it will likely reach 1.3100.

There's a shooting star candlestick below the resistance at 1.1300, EUR/USD will likely start moving to the downside towards the support at 1.1240 again.

Whipsaw 101. All the usual when it is about Yellen. It took me 5 minutes to close the orders (my take profits were ignored - "too many requests" "error" - whatever BS is that) - so much about the brokers. Why the manual close worked after that time and the take profit did not - it is what nobody will be able to explain

whisperer:
Whipsaw 101. All the usual when it is about Yellen. It took me 5 minutes to close the orders (my take profits were ignored - "too many requests" "error" - whatever BS is that) - so much about the brokers. Why the manual close worked after that time and the take profit did not - it is what nobody will be able to explain
Which broker?

nbtrading:
Which broker?
Does not matter. But if I was relying on TP I would have been in a loss now

Watching what they do this week.

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up

A small gap has almost recovered, but the risk remains on the downside, immediate support level can be found at 1.1160/70 zone.

Gbp/Usd has recovered from a small gap down, the immediate support level can be found around 1.3100 level, break below it could mean further decline.

Level is 1.12 holding

Back to raging

Reason: