Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2206

And now no volume at all,. None

EUR/USD is testing 1.1130 and a breakout below that level will likely lead to a further drop to 1.1100. That said, we can expect major volatility due to the fundamentals today and tomorrow.

victoriajensen:
 EUR/USD is testing 1.1130 and a breakout below that level will likely lead to a further drop to 1.1100. That said, we can expect major volatility due to the fundamentals today and tomorrow.
The level is holding

whisperer:
The level is holding
For now I don't think the pair will see below the 1.1000 level in the nearest term, still ranging within negative territory.

Gbp/Usd further decline towards 1.3100 zone is expected after the consolidation, strong US employment report will send the pair targeting 1.3000 level.

csc2009:
For now I don't think the pair will see below the 1.1000 level in the nearest term, still ranging within negative territory.
This is the usual holiday no trend period. I don't think any significant change will happen

GBP/USD bounced off 1.3100 and is currently testing 1.3165. A breakout above that level would lead to a further move to the upside towards 1.3190 - 1.3200, but that also depends on the US Non-farm payrolls.

GBP is at 1.3 level. EUR is at 1.1 level. Both at big psychological levels. Anything can happen

bullish and bearish

arigoldman:
bullish and bearish
GBP bearish i suppose?
Reason: