Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2183

I agree, EUR/USD is clearly bearish, but it is also still testing the support at 1.1200. Let's hope that tomorrow there will be a bit more volatility.

The pair seems been push
victoriajensen:
I agree, EUR/USD is clearly bearish, but it is also still testing the support at 1.1200. Let's hope that tomorrow there will be a bit more volatility.
I would say very likely, let's see the pair could break out it's range from 1.1250 to 1.1170.

The GBPUSD was very volatile around the 1.4500 level, but with no clear direction. The pair may go in any direction. Resistance is still the 1.4600 and support the 1.4400.

Level 1.12 is broken - next stop 1.10

I agree that the move to the downside continues, but for now the next immediate target is 1.1100. Let's see whether it will break below that first.

EUR/USD is consolidating between 1.1150 and 1.1120, it's almost impossible to trade it unless you're scalping. I hope Janet Yellen's speech on Friday will end the range.

victoriajensen:
I agree that the move to the downside continues, but for now the next immediate target is 1.1100. Let's see whether it will break below that first.
That level is holding for now. It will take more then FED speeches to brake that level

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD is consolidating between 1.1150 and 1.1120, it's almost impossible to trade it unless you're scalping. I hope Janet Yellen's speech on Friday will end the range.
True, it's very hard to trade at the moment. After the pair pulled back from the low at 1.1128, the upside is still limited. Psychological support level can be found at 1.1120, break below could mean strong strength of bearish trend.

Today's retracement to 1.1216, which is (MA)89 on the daily time-frame, was only temporary, it seems. The pair is moving to the downside again and it will likely soon test the support at 1.1130.

victoriajensen:
Today's retracement to 1.1216, which is (MA)89 on the daily time-frame, was only temporary, it seems. The pair is moving to the downside again and it will likely soon test the support at 1.1130.
Bears are in control. I am not expecting any significant correction
Reason: