Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2189

Profit taking on its way. NFP will be ignored

victoriajensen:
The move to the downside continued today and EUR/USD reached 1.1270 as I thought it would. If it breaks below that level next target is likely 1.1200.
I agree, the pair extended further south, hit fresh one week low, next target would be at 1.1200 level.

Lot of brokers are already change GBP margin to get ready for the news.  สอน forex เทรด forex

fufighter:
Lot of brokers are already change GBP margin to get ready for the news.  สอน forex เทรด forex
It will be interesting to see what happens to GBP and Euro

Neutral this week prior to the Referendum.

arigoldman:
Unless they decide that Euro is safer than GBP - in that case all hell can happen

arigoldman:
I agree, consolidation in ranges before the UK referendum. Only 10 days to go, get ready for significant levels of high volatility.

In the case of brexit get ready for a big jump of Euro - fleeing from GBP to Euro should be big

The GBPUSD dropped near the 1.4100 level, but it is currently retracing to the upside. Volatiltiy has been high on the Pound it stays more bearish.

csc2009:
I agree, the pair extended further south, hit fresh one week low, next target would be at 1.1200 level.

I thought so too, but it found support at 1.1230 and it has currently almost reached 1.1300. The tight range continues, unfortunately. Let's hope the referendum in the UK will end it eventually.

Reason: