Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2179

Flinzo:

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).

The basic is more probable

Consolidation continued today and the pair is still testing 1.1400. If it breaks below it next target will be around 1.1350. On the other hand, if it bounces off the support it will likely start climbing towards 1.1500 or even 1.1600 again.

Quiet day, lack of strength on both sides keep the pair in a tight range between 1.1415 to 1.1370.

EUR/USD reached 1.1350 as I thought it would but for now the range between 1.1350 and 1.1400 continues. The pair is testing 1.1400 again, a possible breakout above that level will likely lead to a further move to the upside towards 1.1450 - 1.1500.

If tomorrow's daily candle on the EURUSD is bullish, then the pair may be confirming a change in direction to the upside, which will take the pair back to its bullish term in the middle term.

fxstrategist:
If tomorrow's daily candle on the EURUSD is bullish, then the pair may be confirming a change in direction to the upside, which will take the pair back to its bullish term in the middle term.
I agree, but I don't think it will do anything clear. More likely to continue tight range trading

whisperer:
I agree, but I don't think it will do anything clear. More likely to continue tight range trading
It is trying to break the range. Let see for how long

EUR/USD broke above 1.1400 and is still moving to the upside. Its next target is likely at the resistance at 1.1500 - 1.1530.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD broke above 1.1400 and is still moving to the upside. Its next target is likely at the resistance at 1.1500 - 1.1530.
Looks like it is not iving up it's gains. levels 1.14 becomes a support

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.

Reason: