New Money Cycle (lets develop this)

Hi to all, i develop a manual trading strategy so i want to share it here

Indicators:

SMA- 200

LMA -200

MACD - 120,200,88

DAILY PIVOT

BUY- when lma cross sma upward and macd signal cross upward price is away from pivot

SELL-reverse the same process

Files:
sys.gif  17 kb

johnray:
hi to all, i develop a manual trading strategy so i want to share it here

indicators:

Sma- 200

lma -200

macd - 120,200,88

daily pivot

buy- when lma cross sma upward and macd signal cross upward price is away from pivot

sell-reverse the same process

time frame m1

Files:
sys2.gif  17 kb

I want to know, what are the points that you keep in mind while developing this manual trading strategy. Is it work for all major currencies pair including EUR/USD?

Paul75:
I want to know, what are the points that you keep in mind while developing this manual trading strategy. Is it work for all major currencies pair including EUR/USD?

sorry for the late response, to your question yes it can work with all pairs

hi

how do you know if this system works

bhakardas:
how do you know if this system works

you have not test it

Looks good. What other TF's can be traded with this setup, or would you have to

change the MACD parameters? I like trading M15, so this would be a plus for me.

Rob

what daily pivot indicator are you using?

identify when a new cycle (one direction) have just begun is good

but..

can we tell whether it is retracement , consolidation within narrow range or big up/ big down just begun

I am not quite sure how to distinguish between this fews

in the past, I always falsely hope that retracement is the reverse of recent trend, now, at least I wait for a bit

if we can tell or guess it right for that 3 conditions, then forex would be easier

Its always commendable someone trying to put anew strategy together, but we come to the same old problem that repeats time and time again.

You could look back at any chart from any new proposed system on here and you would get the same picture, possible trade set up/entries, were any of them taken? the answer would be probably not, why? While its nice and makes you feel all warm and secure looking to the left of the action when its already happen we see lots of opportunities to trade, very clear signals, lots of ,would of ,should of, could of, bit like football matches. "Well if it had gone in it would of been a goal"..

This is because viewing these signals to the left of the chart is a world apart to seeing them on the right..

Pava:
what daily pivot indicator are you using?

i think it is this one

Files:
Reason: