Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2134

eurofreek:
EURUSD is not heading toward parity. Market makers were wrong - again

That game is going on since December. Wait till they decide to push it down again - no counter trend trading

EUR/USD is testing 1.0950 and will probably reach the resistance at 1.1000 again. The question is whether it will be able to break above that level.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD is testing 1.0950 and will probably reach the resistance at 1.1000 again. The question is whether it will be able to break above that level.

It certainly is going for 1.10. But it makes me wonder why and how much is based on fundamentals and how much is based on manipulation

The EURUSD rallies, but there is no clear direction in the longer term. The 1.1000 may act as resistance and the 1.0800 may act as suppport.

fxstrategist:
The EURUSD rallies, but there is no clear direction in the longer term. The 1.1000 may act as resistance and the 1.0800 may act as suppport.

It is back to 1.08 to 1.09 range. Nothing have changed

eurofreek:
It is back to 1.08 to 1.09 range. Nothing have changed

Ranging is here to stay : EURUSD is ranging for almost a year. I do not see a reason why should it change

According to me, everything is gonna pick up in February. Be it Eur, GBP or AUD

EUR can go till 1.12 levels

GBP can go till 1.46 levels

AUD can go till 0.73 levels

fxstrategist:

I agree, on the upside 1.100 is still the psychological level, the gain seems limited around 1.0920.

Level 1.09 gave up. Back to narrow range again

eurofreek:
Level 1.09 gave up. Back to narrow range again

Indeed, range is continuing. The pair will probably reach 1.0800 again soon.

Reason: