Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2123

Level 1.09 broken. It will be interesting NFP tomorrow

eurofreek:
Level 1.09 broken. It will be interesting NFP tomorrow

Last 100 pips were a surprise - I did not see that comming

NFP day it is. We shall see what happens now

whisperer:

Last 100 pips were a surprise - I did not see that comming

NFP day it is. We shall see what happens now

All this will be a heavy ranging. Including the NFP

whisperer:

Last 100 pips were a surprise - I did not see that comming

NFP day it is. We shall see what happens now

China doing the job - market makers forgot of PBOC

Once again the reaction to the NFP was quite disappointing, at least for me. There was only a whipsaw. EUR/USD reached the support at 1.0800 and bounced off of it. I doubt it will break above 1.1000 before next week.

eurofreek:
China doing the job - market makers forgot of PBOC

Nobody can forget PBOC any more

A close at daily open : what an "unusual" way to end NFP whipsaw

eurofreek:
A close at daily open : what an "unusual" way to end NFP whipsaw

That is just a reminder that nothing have changed in the new year

whisperer:
That is just a reminder that nothing have changed in the new year

And if PBOC changes rates on weekend, it will be all hell on Monday

I'm thinking about going short on eurusd and long on cable