Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1693

People, don't be fooled by this last up move : that is not a correction. That is simply setting the weekly change to exactly 0 at a moment when I write this post. Positions opened at the beginning of the week are wrapped up. Usual end of week profit collection. Correction is still to come (if it will come)

Now, this is a start of a correction Next week will be interesting

This is amazing : today we have been shown that someone can do with Euro whatever he wants and that the "market" can not do anything against it

I really vould like to know real Forex volumes (not the "propaganda" volumes) for Euro

nbtrading:
This is amazing : today we have been shown that someone can do with Euro whatever he wants and that the "market" can not do anything against it I really vould like to know real Forex volumes (not the "propaganda" volumes) for Euro

I totally agree, the ''market'' cannot do anything about it.

The GBPUSD har formed a Flag on the 4 hour chart just above the 1.6200 level. A break out of this consolidation may cause the pair to start trending again.

Next week is going to be tense It will end on Sunday (not on Friday, as usual) and any results of Scottish vote will have an impact on forex (it already has been priced in - not completely - it will have to be "un-priced in" too). Looks like EURUSD started a correction but it all depends on the amount of GBP that is going to be converted to euro. My guess is that if Scottish vote will be yes we shall see GBP fall like a rock but also Euro jump too

This will be an interesting week for all the wrong reasons. I hate when politics is so much in everywhere (now in forex too)

eurofreek:
This will be an interesting week for all the wrong reasons. I hate when politics is so much in everywhere (now in forex too)

One more "Black Wednesday"? Except this time it would be "Black Thursday"

That would clean up a lot of traders

nbtrading:
One more "Black Wednesday"? Except this time it would be "Black Thursday" That would clean up a lot of traders

They are predicting 10% tumble if the vote comes in yes : that is 1600 pips in a matter of seconds

eurofreek:
They are predicting 10% tumble if the vote comes in yes : that is 1600 pips in a matter of seconds

All is pointing into positions closing direction. The Scottish polls are so tight that now nobody knows with a normal degree of certainty what will happen. And if we compare that to earthquake, earthquake never damages just the place where it happens

A lot can happen next week. Yesterday closed in maner that there is only 7 pips weekly change. That is nothing. Positions closed. Profit secured. And players waiting (HFTs programed for 18th) I would not trade that day

Reason: