EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 63

gip:
All in all, an extremely unclear situation. Someone has clearly invested in the euro. And not speculatively, because it is very expensive to do it all at once.
Yes, speculative - they put in the money and immediately closed.

Bicus:

However, we've hit the upper limit of the channel. It's okay to move in.

I agree. ;)

Bicus:

However, we have hit the upper limit of the channel (H4). It's possible to settle in.

)))) risky guys in russia...such a guy myself...but no matter how Monday gaps up.... days rule - everything else is bollocks...imho all of course....

strangerr:
Yeah just speculative - put in the dough and closed immediately.

We closed...what if we didn't close? )))) and the volumes are small...and it's business as usual....professionals work on the daily and see the same as we do...

and we see resistance and a channel on d1....

and if you look like sorento's channel...yeah its last lemitnik seems to be worth it...but i will still wait for confirmations... next week now....

For me, 1,265 would be a crawl and then you can think about it.

Where is Galina?

serii5533:

What do you think about the Gold? I think it's a 50% pullback.

1188 on the gold I see as the nearest target

strangerr:
Where is Galina?
Ms Galina has a mother in the village and also a large vegetable garden, now she is suffering, preparing seedlings for the winter and making hay, or next year the raspberries will not yield milk yields. I'm not interested in forex in the summer, but in the autumn I'll be in the long term with my pockets full.

odiseif:

1188 on the gold I see as the nearest target

Yeah, is the Gold being converted to Euros?

the franc has risen a lot in the last week, as if the swiss bank didn't intervene at the weekend as they like to do...
Reason: