What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 24

solar:

I don't remember whose words. I've been interested in this subject for a long time. Anyway, if one wants to build a mathematical model using the category - time, it will be necessary to make an assumption that something in Forex is a substance )))). And it will be possible to use the laws of physics for the market. And there will be even more room for discussion. It would even be possible to make an assumption about the possibility of travelling in it.

The market can be predicted (to know exactly where and how far it will go) by insiders and freaks. The only thing that can be predicted is that the market will go somewhere, and that a trend will change into a flat and vice versa, and in fact this is a deep complex understanding with its sub-levels.

OK, so you say substance. What is it?

Abzasc:

Hardly :) if not at all imaginable... a kind of primordiality, which is where space and time are.

That's one of the problems with people,
...is that they can't imagine or misrepresent infinity at all.

In people's mind, infinity is always distant...
unimaginably far away.

But it's not, infinity is everywhere, even near us and in us.

I hold a lighter in my hand and when I look at its surface, I realise that I'm simultaneously looking at an infinite
of points on its surface at the same time.
I realize that the lighter is also an infinite number of planes forming the lighter...
And so on. And so on through everything...

It's the same with time.

DhP:

That's one of the problems people have,
...is that they can't imagine or misrepresent infinity at all.

In people's perception, infinity is always distant...
unimaginably far away.

But that's not true, infinity is everywhere, even near us and in us.

I hold a lighter in my hand and when I look at its surface, I realise that I'm simultaneously looking at an infinite
I realize that the lighter is also an infinite number of planes forming the lighter...

And it's the same with time.

People don't have problems people have ignorance in different forms and states.

NTH:

That is what I am getting at. So, it turns out: time is only inside of an observer, in the form of his/her own perception of the NOW (processes of life). There, outside an observer, there are processes of life that can be measured with a chronometer. These two understandings are simply mixed up in a soup of ignorance.

Is there a wrong one in this chain?

What do we mean by an observer here?

Time exists as a coordinate system in the presence of an object.

Well, we can put it this way: it is the distance between states of objects, which (with a known accuracy) is measured by the vibrations (frequency) of molecules under certain physical conditions.

DhP:

That's one of the problems people have,
is that they can't imagine infinity at all, or they can't imagine it correctly.

In people's mind, infinity is always distant...
unimaginably far away.

But that's not true, infinity is everywhere, even near us and in us.

I hold a lighter in my hand and when I look at its surface, I realize that I'm simultaneously looking at an infinite

And it's the same with time.

The infinity of the microcosm In the macrocosm, not by itself and not vice versa... I thought so :)

That's why it is infinity, because it has no boundaries and no directions.

Abzasc:

What do we mean by an observer here?

Time exists as a coordinate system in the presence of an object.

Well, we can put it this way: it is the distance between states of objects, which (with a known accuracy) is measured by the fluctuations (frequency) of molecules under certain physical conditions.

The observer is human, I mean other what they call "life forms". This is in simple terms without delving into Ramtha.

So you are saying that time is a distance. Well then why say "time" if it is not time but distance? Or a coordinate system.

Let's assume that some information signals are real. As we know homogeneous matter is characterized by density. Then the ratio of signal mass to signal volume will give us the density. It remains to find out what is mass and volume.

solar:

Let's assume that some information signals are real. As we know homogeneous matter is characterized by density. Then the ratio of signal mass to signal volume will give us the density. It remains to find out what is mass and volume.

Probably information about directions and ratios of real money flows and information about market makers' intentions. )

NTH:

The observer is human, I mean other as it is said "life forms". So you are saying that time is distance. Well then, why say "time" if it's not time but distance? Or a coordinate system.

The presence of a human observer for the time why? It is itself...

We say time because it's a more succinct definition, you know. And distance is just closer in the literal sense, sometimes.

When time is the basis of measurement, you can talk about the distance of something in relation to time as a constant. The frequency, for example, of a harmonic.

NTH:

People do not have problems people have ignorance in different forms and states.

Ignorance?
But this is all relative.
All people are different. They don't have to be like you
or me, they don't have to think like you or me.

We more often call people who disagree with us Fools, and that is our mistake.
One simply lives in a different (if you like, parallel) world.
Each of us lives in his own world, often in his virtual world,
where he is both ruler and genius,
and by crossing paths with us and continuing to live in his virtual world,
requires us to treat ourselves respectfully as a Ruler.

In any case, any of us today are more learned and educated than scientists of the past.

Reason: