Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2087

fxstrategist:
The EURUSD stays weak, even if it corrects to the upside, the bearish trend is still in place and the pullbacks may be used to open new shorts.

This correction is going to live a very short life

Attempt to test 1.08 on the way. If it gets broken, we shall see the classical two days whipsaw

fxstrategist:
The EURUSD stays weak, even if it corrects to the upside, the bearish trend is still in place and the pullbacks may be used to open new shorts.

I agree, with fundamental is driving factors now, the likelihood of the Fed will raise interest rates in December is the main source of downside pressure on Eur/Usd.

After that incredible drop last week it's normal to see some retracement for EUR/USD. The pair has currently found some resistance at 1.0780 but if it breaks above that level it will probably reach 1.0820. That said, whatever the retracement, I think once it ends the pair will continue on its way down.

victoriajensen:
After that incredible drop last week it's normal to see some retracement for EUR/USD. The pair has currently found some resistance at 1.0780 but if it breaks above that level it will probably reach 1.0820. That said, whatever the retracement, I think once it ends the pair will continue on its way down.

It is dropping - this is just a pause

No clear direction on the EURUSD for now, but it remains weak and it may try to break below the 1.0700 level.

fxstrategist:
No clear direction on the EURUSD for now, but it remains weak and it may try to break below the 1.0700 level.

This we have seen so many times lately : super tight range and then a violent breakout. As soon as they collect enough sucker orders they are going to push it down again

EURUSD down momentum is still strong.

If ECB even hints further rate cuts, the parity will be reached in not time at all. Till then FED is the main driver for EURUSD

searchingFX:
EURUSD down momentum is still strong. If ECB even hints further rate cuts, the parity will be reached in not time at all. Till then FED is the main driver for EURUSD

Very true, the pair found its range near 1.0730 and break below 1.0706 would lead to psychological level at 1.0600.

The 1.07 level is broken. Seems that there is no end now

Reason: