Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2081

searchingFX:
It closed at exactly 1.1000 Next week will be interesting ...

It certainly will

eurofreek:
It certainly will

if level 1.1000 holds next week, we shall see levels 1.14 to 1.15 very quick

whisperer:
if level 1.1000 holds next week, we shall see levels 1.14 to 1.15 very quick

On the other hand it could drop as a stone. Not sure what to do

eurofreek:
On the other hand it could drop as a stone. Not sure what to do

It is always like that

But level 1.100 is a big levels. and. as you say, it can break any way

searchingFX:

It is always like that

But level 1.100 is a big levels. and. as you say, it can break any way

Yes, I know, I know

But I am sick of this "nowhere to go" trend

Current long to short open positions ratios before the market open :

Files:
ratios.gif  64 kb
mladen:
Current long to short open positions ratios before the market open :

I was right : nobody knows where EURUSD will go - it is 50:50

40 pips gap up right now

whisperer:
40 pips gap up right now

Yes, it is heading back to where it was before the Friday big profit collecting

eurofreek:
Yes, it is heading back to where it was before the Friday big profit collecting

Looks like it is heading back and closing the gap, level 1.1000 is still the key level to watch, break below could open further downside towards 1.0800.