FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 65

All right, you guys, I'll go write my own indicator.

Martingeil:

I'm not touching the computer when I'm drunk. I lost my deposit on the eu today and got into a buy on the spike, even though the volumes and indices were all screaming baaaay-\\\\\\.

Martingeil:
based on the change of branch audience? :)))

wmlab:
I've said before that the Eurobucks has become a news pair. You can throw out indicators and advisors - they don't work. Only Draghi's language works.

Why, everything works... The only confusing thing is the flat, followed by sharp bounces - never happened before.

Here, it was moving clearly in the trend upwards, then went out of the trend and traded then above it, then under it, then one retest, and today a second retest and a bounce downwards:

Well if you switch to H4, it kept bouncing off the uptrend:

Martingeil:
It is interesting that there is a trend of forum shifts in this thread, when the price goes up one audience appears, when it goes down another)))

That's right, there is such a thing....

It's an inertial decline )))) The technical conditions for a bearish trend are not yet in place ))))

artikul:
It's an inertial decline )))) The technical conditions for a bearish trend are not yet in place ))))

artikul:
It's an inertial decline )))) The technical conditions for a bearish trend have not yet been formed ))))

They don't care, you might as well tell it to the grannies on the bench))))

artikul:
It's an inertial decline )))) The technical conditions for a bearish trend are not formed yet ))))
It won't form, soon we will have to buy again as it is a wide range flat...

tema077:

Write me an indicator so I don't touch the computer when I'm drunk, I lost my depo on the eu today and got into a buy on the spike, even though the volume and the indices were all screaming baaaay-\\\\\\
Topic, that's a bummer.)
Reason: