Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2094

It is holding to 1.07. Looks like a crucial level

The pair seems stuck in the range between 1.0600-1.0800.

Friday profit taking pushing it down

The range was very tight - not a fundamental move. Monday will decide

I doubt the pair will succeed in breaking below the last low at 1.0616 before the market closes today but next week it probably will and we will see a further move to the downside towards 1.0520.

victoriajensen:
I doubt the pair will succeed in breaking below the last low at 1.0616 before the market closes today but next week it probably will and we will see a further move to the downside towards 1.0520.

I think that we shall see more of the 1.06 to 1.08 range in the coming days

All is set up for another fall

The GBPUSD may go back to its bearish trend after dropping below the 1.5200 level.

searchingFX:
I think that we shall see more of the 1.06 to 1.08 range in the coming days

I am not so sure about that. So far the trend is very much bearish and I am not seeing any indication on any time-frame that it it's about to bounce off 1.0616.

victoriajensen:
I am not so sure about that. So far the trend is very much bearish and I am not seeing any indication on any time-frame that it it's about to bounce off 1.0616.

Just imagine what will happen when FED announces that it is not going to hike rates in December The risk of it is going to be priced in prior to next FOMC statement

searchingFX:
Just imagine what will happen when FED announces that it is not going to hike rates in December The risk of it is going to be priced in prior to next FOMC statement

Or if they start with negative rates (which can be imagined too)