Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1952

If Euro continues up critical resistance will be 1.1400 : if it breaks it, we are going to move into a region of possible long term bearish trend change into a bullish trend. A lot will be clear in the next couple of days

1.1400 here we go. Obama did his job

eurofreek:
1.1400 here we go. Obama did his job

Expect some pivoting first. ECB members already started with attempts to talk it down. It will not go straight up just like that

searchingFX:
Expect some pivoting first. ECB members already started with attempts to talk it down. It will not go straight up just like that

Looks like 1.1300 is targeted for now

EUR/USD broke above 1.1300 but bounced off the resistance at 1.1340. It looks like a sideways channel is about to form on the four hour filter chart so I expect a move to the downside again until the pair reachest the support at 1.1090.

EUR/USD couldn't break above the 1.1340 and currently the pair close to the opening of today after declined to the support level at 1.1220. But i expect more down trend after the US retail Sales in Thursday.

Eur/Usd is closed only few pips above it's opening, currently trading around a flat 20 SMA in 1 hour chart, searching for a clear direction.

csc2009:
Eur/Usd is closed only few pips above it's opening, currently trading around a flat 20 SMA in 1 hour chart, searching for a clear direction.

Still in range. It failed to break either way : from a range this tight, our experience is that it will break some 100 pips either way. If I had to guess : up again

EURUSD is approaching long term bearish channel resistance. In case that it is broken we can start talking about possible trend change. Level to watch : 1.1400 ish

Files:
eurusd_12.gif  62 kb

Waiting for a bounce from 1.1300 up.

Reason: