Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1663

eurofreek:
Usual no trading day for EURUSD. But Pound fell like rock. That is almost a range that we were used to a couple of years ago

It is because all the UK data today came in worse than expected. But not just that : GBPUSD fell almost 600 pips in a month - but also rose that some number of pips in a previous month and a half. GBPUSD seems to be managed differently than the Euro

Will EURUSD take out its low or continue its consolidation?

Daily Forex Trading Outlook on

http://youtu.be/T-QJCiafhrk?hd=1

Looks like we are out of the ranging period. Bearish trend confirmed. Does not look as if there will be any change in trend any time soon. Resistance is too strong

Files:
eurusd_11.gif  71 kb

Hi

I agree with you but i will wait for and sell bounce .

Thanks

It is always good to sell peaks in a downtrend

This was a bit unexpected but there were some statements from Draghi (that all fundamentals are favorable for Euro further decline) and combined with expected US data, the selling was in a thin market very fast (check the charts, the biggest change happened withing a couple of seconds - as usual, some market maker or HFT decided to use the momentum)

nbtrading:
It is because all the UK data today came in worse than expected. But not just that : GBPUSD fell almost 600 pips in a month - but also rose that some number of pips in a previous month and a half. GBPUSD seems to be managed differently than the Euro

GBPUSD went down more than 100 pips today. Long time that we haven't seen such a change

Abdul2012:
Hi

I agree with you but i will wait for and sell bounce .

Thanks

Looks like bears are slamming any attempt for an up move now. Euro is unable to go more than 5-6 pips up and already it is quickly pushed down

Now Goldman Sachs forecast starts to look real

eurofreek:
Now Goldman Sachs forecast starts to look real

Yes, 1.30 is not too far now.

Bank of America expects the euro to fall to $1.25 by the end of 2014. Similarly, Morgan Stanley expects the euro to fall to $1.24 by the end of 2014. But Goldman Sachs has cut its 12-month EUR/USD forecast to 1.30 compared to 1.40 previously. It's definitely not too far to reach the target now.

Reason: