Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1658

nbtrading:
Back to daily open. We have been played one more time

Exactly the same as yesterday

Very true, another very interesting development today, prices are back to where they started initially. Will it be the same for tomorrow, that is a question.

In a ranging periods only some profit taking will happen on Friday. London session start will give us a clue

The GBPUSD stays below the 1.6700 level, but it has lost its momentum. Lets see how it keeps behaving during next week.

EURUSD within tis near 4 week range but downside still exposed. Look for a thin August Friday and staying bearish as long as sub-1.34 trades.

See my Daily Forex Trading Outlook on

http://youtu.be/mdIhyXrYRZQ?hd=1

Sorry for typos, can't figure out how to edit the prior post

Tight squeeze

Anything can happen today

Files:
eurusd_7.gif  66 kb

Ranging again. Looks exactly the same as the have done yesterday and the day before yesterday. No reason at all for this push up except that the algo traders are setting up a trap

nbtrading:
Ranging again. Looks exactly the same as the have done yesterday and the day before yesterday. No reason at all for this push up except that the algo traders are setting up a trap

With a volume so low as it is, it is easy for a single market maker with enough resources to move the market the way he wants. Last couple of days are an example for that : big banks are out of normal forex trading and now we are left to HFT scamms

There is a lot of US data today. It will be used for moves.

I am out of the market today - holidays in some EU countries just made the volume even smaller - I do not want to risk

Reason: