Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1662

Abdul2012:
Hi Guys, Do you think that there is a chance for up trend today ?

No chance today.

maybe tomorrow if US data come in worse than expected, but for today it is over (if something extraordinary does not happen)

Abdul2012:
Hi Guys, Do you think that there is a chance for up trend today ?

It is over

I expect a ranging up move tomorrow (some +30 pips change) if it goes like it is going in the last two weeks

nbtrading:
It is over I expect a ranging up move tomorrow (some +30 pips change) if it goes like it is going in the last two weeks

With this narrow ranges it is becoming dangerous to trade - before I thought that high volatility i dangerous now I see how wrong I was

whisperer:
With this narrow ranges it is becoming dangerous to trade - before I thought that high volatility i dangerous now I see how wrong I was

Larger order sizes for same income?

Yep. Soon you are going to have to be a millionaire already to be able to get some respectable income from forex

Very dangerous zone. I have no idea what is next. Jackson Hole can cause anything and EURUSD is sitting right or resistance. If it breaks it can break big

Files:
eurusd_9.gif  71 kb

There were no break above 1.34450 for signal of upside or move below 1.3330 to break to the downside today, I have no idea what's next either, let's see the rest of the week.

nbtrading:
Bundesbank warned about risks - and no changes at all Not even CB warning works now, Only Jackson Hole

Only Jackson Hole? What about FOMC Minutes and the other data?

The GBPUSD seems to be preparing for a big move, but we do not know yet in which direction.

Resistance still holds. Bullish trend continues

Files:
eurusd_10.gif  71 kb

Usual no trading day for EURUSD. But Pound fell like rock. That is almost a range that we were used to a couple of years ago

Reason: