Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1624

Oh well : I was right after all about the whipsaw. It was just a matter of time

eurofreek:
Oh well : I was right after all about the whipsaw. It was just a matter of time

Market is getting ready for Draghi - they (the few that are still trading forex) do not want to risk

nbtrading:
I think that this week Draghis speech will have a little impact (it is already know what will he tell). More interesting (and what all seem to be waiting for) is the Yellen testimony on Wednesday - anything can happen then

3 pips range during Draghi speech

searchingFX:
Here is about the "volume" :

This happened in a last 5 seconds before the close of the market :

There is no volume

There was similar thing on GBPUSD - but 30 pips in the last 5-10 seconds.

From what Draghi was talking, it looks like he is the main shareholder of this : CANN:OTC US Stock Quote - Advanced Cannabis Solutions Inc - Bloomberg

They stopped in the middle of the range - 20 pips change. Not bad considering all

EUR / USD pulled some almost undetectable 0.2% during last week, which would be somewhat dressy even comparing with the more daily weekly volatility.

There was more action in the raw materials.

Silver gained 1.8% over the week and the gold was not far behind.

Bullish trend is still on and the support is holding for now, Yellen testimony should be the decisive element if it is going to stay so. With ranges so tight it looks like there will be no significant changes (no volume enough for significant change), but better to wait this time since they are announcing tough questioning for Yellen

Files:
eurusd_10.gif  70 kb

looks like the just shifted the level from 1.360 to 1.362

This might be the one (the support break)

We need a confirmation, but I do not believe that this time it will revert above 1.36 any time soon

Reason: