Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1451

Draghi economics Isn't he a Goldman Sachs man?

Draghi was short Euro today...

Nagh

He is just boring with the same old story and traders used that as an excuse to do something. Imagine how nervous Draghi got when he thought that they take him seriously

NFP day today. Almost sure one more nice little whipsaw

if i was Draghi i'd of opened a few Hundred Contacts or at least got a mate to

or seems they did

he was smiling a lot earlier this morning

NFP day. Caution recommended because now any NFP data can cause violent reactions (whipsaws)

What is the importance of NFP now when they started the QE taper? They will stop the taper? They will cut the rates to negative rates? I mean, whatever the NFP shows, it will not have influence to what FED does

eurofreek:
What is the importance of NFP now when they started the QE taper? They will stop the taper? They will cut the rates to negative rates? I mean, whatever the NFP shows, it will not have influence to what FED does

It can make a lot of difference, in my opinion.

It's not the matter of thinking about what has already done.

This outcome will help them analyze the possibilities of further reduction in the QE.

If the outcome is good, then they can further reduce the QE in the coming months.

This is just my thinking though.

I am not an expert

I would agree if the purpose of QE was to save the economy. But the purpose of the QE was to save the banks, not the economy. So what does the economy recovery have to do if the banks are still going to get taxpayers money to get profits from which they are going to be able to effortlessly pay the fines the way JP Morgan does ($28 billion just in fines)? FED should save us from the banks, not the banks from their own stupidity. And NFP is just going to be used by those same banks as a cause to rig the rates again

eur/usd

The pair broke the support at 1.3590-1.3625 and if it manages to consolidate below, it is likely to increase the downward trend and will eventually lead to testing 1.3295 support or the mark 1.3100. An upward trend reversal is possible from any of these supports while a break below 1.3100 currently seems unlikely.

The break through a rising trendline 1.3700 led to the a bearish trend. Yesterday the pair updated the local minimum 1.3570 giving an additional signal to go short.

The break below 1.3550 opens the way to the support level 1.3500.

Reason: