Eurusd/gbpusd - page 411

Avi,

LOL LOL LOL

That has made a great week even GREATER!!!!!

Okay Team!

I'll be posting next weeks levels on Sunday. I'll also post daily levels the day before at 10pm so that - if you're that way inclined - you can place limit order then go to bed.

All of you, have a great weekend!!!!

M8 have a great time with your family, make plenty of love and sip a little wine on the beach!!!

firscall:
Okay Team!

I'll be posting next weeks levels on Sunday. I'll also post daily levels the day before at 10pm so that - if you're that way inclined - you can place limit order then go to bed.

All of you, have a great weekend!!!!

M8 have a great time with your family, make plenty of love and sip a little wine on the beach!!!

mmmmmm8! thx place order in bed with angelina jully with a limit. wish you and family nice , great weekend

avi1:
mmmmmm8! thx place order in bed with angelina jully with a limit. wish you and family nice , great weekend

Just to wet your appetite! I'm using Matlab to attempt to model price at time. Tests have been impressive so hopefully we'll be able to know the direction, number of pips, SL and the amount of time it will take to get there.

Again, have a good weekend!

avi1:
pl 3864-3881, but dint break 3949

break, move to 3862

avi1:
break, move to 3862

waitting sunday for you . go nope .wish you the best a lot of green pips ,great weekend m8!!

Possibility here on Eur.Gbp

Good trading all - Arco

Check your pm Notch.

In future.

jintachi:
Check your pm Notch.

Got it.

Hi all,

I have set a forum at the following location at the bottom of this message.

in future I will send my alerts and PH/PL level there. It will allow readers to follow in real time the calls that we make because I have had many messages asking me to set something up like this.

I need you to be there with me otherwise it will not be the same. You will have to sign up for an account & subscribe to the forum but it is free so no problem. I know you will understand so I expect to see you there later on this evening for my levels.

Additionally, you may also decide that you want the alerts to be place in your trading account and this can be done from the forum.

notch

P.S. Obviously I'd advise you to do this immediately so that you can continue to receive an uninterrupted supply of quality levels and alerts.

signals

firscall

having your signal for some time now what thread is yours in the forum

Regards

Reason: