Breakdancer 1002 - page 2

Fake result on vendor statement

I notice STATEMENT from vendor today got hit alot of SL , the profit from USD1800 drop to USD1200 today , but after few minit , when i refresh the statement , the profit from USD1200 rise up to USD 1900 !!!!

and i cannot find back the SL , the SL almost a row with -USD 55 x 8

My trading history shows a row of SL today. Yes there was a spike, but IMO the trader did nothing to minimize the damage. I'm nursing this one back to break even then cancelling my subs.

As well as the accusation above, there is a suggestion that the RAS results are from a demo account.

We all know that backest and demo results are worthless when it comes to making real money.

There is some tough competition on RAS and this one does not make the cut for me.

ehobbit:
My trading history shows a row of SL today. Yes there was a spike, but IMO the trader did nothing to minimize the damage. I'm nursing this one back to break even then cancelling my subs.

As well as the accusation above, there is a suggestion that the RAS results are from a demo account.

We all know that backest and demo results are worthless when it comes to making real money.

There is some tough competition on RAS and this one does not make the cut for me.

Yes same here. Didn't realise that it was opening multiple positions on the same signal.

Besides there are other signals here doing the exect same strategy for cheaper dollars.

terminex:
Besides there are other signals here doing the exect same strategy for cheaper dollars.

Which ID/s is that?

Hey Todd,

please come back talking to us.

We had a losing week last week as you can see. Most but all of that is made up already , if you look at the acct its about a 2k profit in 3 weeks time. That is pretty good no matter how you look at it. As far as the stop losses, sure I could run a much larger stop and not took any losses, but we would still be in big DD for who knows how long, you cant make money doing that. Take the hits and move on and get back to making money, that's my thoughts anyway.

As far as the RAS lag, all we can do on our end it host it on a VPS to increase the closing speed which I have done. Lots of signal providers are getting complaints pointed at them when they have to deal with the slow RAS EAs also.

Nobody here is trying to scam anyone in my opinion, do you guy realize that in order for us to get paid for any subscriptions, you have to be on it for at least 40 then we get payment 2 weeks after that yet? Assuming you have subs there for the whole 40 days, if not this is all for nothing.

Look how many providers are under 2 months now, of those nobody has made a dime. FYI.

Try to look at the months profit not each day. Thanks alot.

LOL, No problem trade, I don't sleep much so I took a few days off to sleep! I should be ok now for another month. Thanks for the feedback, I'm learning as we go also.

The RAS stats are slow to updates this week also. We have had a good profit since Sunday yet pips for the week shows negative.FYI.

Reason: