Breakdancer 1002 - page 3

ehobbit:
My trading history shows a row of SL today. Yes there was a spike, but IMO the trader did nothing to minimize the damage. I'm nursing this one back to break even then cancelling my subs.

As well as the accusation above, there is a suggestion that the RAS results are from a demo account.

We all know that backest and demo results are worthless when it comes to making real money.

There is some tough competition on RAS and this one does not make the cut for me.

you are funny

backtests? reliable?

at least it had a SL unlike some on RAS that have hundreds of pips in DD,

I would rather have it take the hit small and trade it back then let it go into massive DD like many providers do.

one more question here

what exactly did you expect him to do about this? Its AN EA DUH!!

go find a better one and quit crying, I am happy right here watching it make pips and make back its losses...

ehobbit:
My trading history shows a row of SL today. Yes there was a spike, but IMO the trader did nothing to minimize the damage. I'm nursing this one back to break even then cancelling my subs.

As well as the accusation above, there is a suggestion that the RAS results are from a demo account.

We all know that backest and demo results are worthless when it comes to making real money.

There is some tough competition on RAS and this one does not make the cut for me.

Oh yes I forgot to address your other issue here

demo? live? how do you know or why do you care if it makes pips??

maybe you need to learn to trade and not even have to look at RAS

look at it this way..a demo account trading exactly the same as a live and YES they do and can and have....trading the same thing CANT be stop hunted because the broker does not see it trading. HMMMMM

Well we started trading this acct MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

on RAS on 7-7-09. Today is 7-29 just over 3 weeks and acct is at $7157 from $5000. Thats a 43% gain, and last week was a losing week overall! Thanks

Thanks Todd

altho my results are not quite as good from the ras lag, overall I am happy and making pips and have more than paid for the $49 cost

some will cry over a few missed trades or a row of SL's but at the end of the month if you have made pips then $49 is a steal for doing NOTHING

Thanks Codybear. Since Sunday we made just under $700 and about 380 pips in the signal acct. Now with the lag if subscribers saw a portion of those it still should have been a good week. Have a good weekend everyone.

Wow Todd

..... Just Keep this baby ..... pumping out the cash. IMO

Lets .....

Todd:
Well we started trading this acct MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world on RAS on 7-7-09. Today is 7-29 just over 3 weeks and acct is at $7157 from $5000. Thats a 43% gain, and last week was a losing week overall! Thanks

last week was a losing week overall ?? where got ??

low fixed spread broker

2 PIPS! usd/jpy, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF

E/U 1.5 pips spread

Loyal Forex, We are loyal to our customers!

I posted this as some of you were asking what broker has a fixed 1-2 pip spread for scalping these RAS signals providers.

Hello Ut2damax,

Becareful of this broker. No business phone number or address.

No information disclosed on the webpage where a clients funds

are held.

Regards,

Jeff

QUOTE=ut2DaMax;296769]2 PIPS! usd/jpy, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF

E/U 1.5 pips spread

Loyal Forex, We are loyal to our customers!

I posted this as some of you were asking what broker has a fixed 1-2 pip spread for scalping these RAS signals providers.

I'll be trading this on a somewhat limited schedule this week, trying to avoid all the news events. Steady growth is what we want. Thank you.

Reason: