Trading System

Dear trader,

I have one idea in my mind. I just want to share you whether it possible or not.

" Tell any of your friend who is not so much familial with forex trading and tell him to trade with 1% lot margin in any demo account and also tell him to trade for loss only.

In real account trade exactly opposite. Means when your friend buy in demo you have to sell in real.

OR

If you have system which is not profitable for you in demo account in long term. And if you are confirmed that system is not useful for you. Find out that confirm system and follow exactly opposite trade with 1% margin in your real account.

This is just a thought pros and cons of this theory is welcomed.

Pankaj Patel

Sometime the people (who are new to forex) can win a lot just because of lack of knowledge.

It is strange but it is true.

If you sell on your demo account and you got minus, then you must buy on your real account. Vice versa.

Close your position if you see down candle (red candle).

Can any body send long term trading method EA which is not profitable in long run?

So I can run in my demo account and trade opposite in my real account.

Long term trading EA means have to loss 100pips at least as I want to decrease spread % lowest.

One another method

If I buy any pair Daily at 9pm with 100 TP and 50SL.

in normal situation out of 10 trade my TP hits 3 to 4 times and my stoploss hit 7 to 8 times. In short my account remain same just I loss spread for 10 trade.

Now I want very simple indicator which tell me

1 strength of any pair or

2 probability of direction(should be long, short and medium term in

same direction) or

3 risk reward ratio very low or

4 news reader or

5 any other you suggest.....

So I can increase TP hits 3/4 to 6 times and decrease stop loss hit 7/8 to 4 times.

In short by every 10 trade I profit 600pips and loss 200pips means 400pips profit.

I just want same TP and SL so can avoid spread %.

If it is possible in any way and If I just open 5 tarde a day in diffrence pair only. I can double my money in just 1 month.

Every trade should have loss of 10%(50pips) of my account. so it is not possible to loss my all money in continues 10 trade.

please suggest EA or indicator for above 5.

Thanks and regards.

hi haresh

I like your idea Haresh, I really think it has value but it seems every time some one posts something like this the response is usually learn to trade properly etc etc.

The point is 95% of us on this site are 'probably' losing at forex, therefore we can harness this and use an ea to trade against us, I suppose we then become the broker!!

I can continually lose in the demo, ON PURPOSE, I am trying to lose, and more than the spread.

Imagine martingaling, over leveraging and letting losses run in the demo account, the ea would take every opposite trade that you input..

and voila the demo account blows and real account collects.

Anyone know a programmer who can develope this idea?

Cheers J

dont get it

Is it just me or this idea is really stupid ?? demo account has absolutely no influence on the market conditions as its not "wired" to any banks/markets, its simply a simulation. How are you going to influence the market using this method! Maybe what you mean is open a demo account and let some EA run it and then in your live account only selectively buy/sell according to the EA?

russian007:
Is it just me or this idea is really stupid ?? demo account has absolutely no influence on the market conditions as its not "wired" to any banks/markets, its simply a simulation. How are you going to influence the market using this method! Maybe what you mean is open a demo account and let some EA run it and then in your live account only selectively buy/sell according to the EA?

who told you that you can influence the market !??

Second the idea is very strange, but possible: if you are a looser, someone somewhere is a winner, so if you are always a looser, you can always be a winner too...funny !

Just be You in demo, and the opposite of you in real.

hi

all those theory has 50:50 win loss ratio

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

This actually wouldn't work for the same reason that doing what you expect the market to do does not work for the the vast majority of traders.

Amateurs panic. They let their losers run and prematurely grab small wins in an effort to make up for the large losers - forgoing in the process the chance to cash in on larger trends.

I am in the same boat. After a few months of trading I understand it but have not conquered it.

Yet.

Reason: