Trading System - page 2

update

Hi Guys,

I have found a program from member Beluck which will reverse all trades that I manually input, it is called 'tradecopy'.

I have been using vhands trading simulator to learn how to lose consistently on purpose!! since 95% of us will fail eventually anyway!

the theory being the trade copier will reverse all the inputted trades, so the demo account will go to zero and the real account will collect it all.

Now, imagine martingaling to lose with no fear as you know the demo account will blow.

Testing begins soon on two demo accounts first!

For me , whatever, whenever and however you use any indicator....the price is the one that form the indicator....if there is an indicator that can drive the price do not hesitate to tell me...i wanna be rich also. Somebody losses sometimes is the best entrance for the bigger time frame but unluckily..the trader used small time frame to evaluate it....

loses are a part of forex trading, we have to learn to live with them, ad how to avoid the SIN of hanging on to them.

I am one who battles that the "hang on to it, it will come back anytime now" problem. I also think "if I get out of the trade now then it will come roaring back"

these are mental attatudes and need to be delt with.

If every trade you make is a loser then get a new system, that one stinks.

if even half the trades you make are losers you have a shot at being successful. Your winners need to be larger then losers.

Now if your trading with real money and dont have a successful method, my advice is to take your money to las Vegas spend it on blackjack.

demo demo demo until your sucessful.

no real money until you know your succsessful.

I have done it my way and it donst work. trade the way successful tradres do demo then real.

Think of it this way what if it took you 1 year of demo trading to find a system. then you could make 150% the next year. Is that beter then the loses you are taking now.

the reason they say 95% are losers is because they wont listen to successful traders.

Great Continouse trading system; wants EA

Dear Trader,

I have got very good conclusion of trading forex that trading is ranging or trending.

In both above situation we have to win.

So I decided to band trading in 10pips.

I do loop trading with 10pips band without SL with 200 limit.

Means If I buy one pair at 1.6000 with limit 1.6200, I put 10pips below at 1.5990 2 sell entry order with limit 1.5790.

If price going down and sell order triggered, I place 10pips above two buy entry order at 1.6000 with limit 1.6200.

I repeat it upto price is ranging in 1.6000 to 1.5990 band.

once price going in any direction; let us say in up direction at 1.6020 I again buy 1 lot with limit 1.6220. and also put two sell entry order 10pips below at 1.6010 with limit 1.5810.( this is 1.6120 to 1.6010 band)

I repeat it upto price is ranging in 1.6020 to 1.6010 band

Wise versa if direction is going down at 1.5980 I buy 1 lot with limit 1.6180 and put 2 sell entry order 10pips below at 1.5970 with limit 1.5770.(this is 1.5980to 1.5970 band)

I repeat it upto price is ranging in 1.5980 to 1.5970band

For all 10pips band there is gap of 10pips. so we have 10 bands in 200 pips.

I have seen with live trading that price never ranging more than 20pips between 10pips. means whatever less ranging of 20 times is profit for us at limit of every band.

But it is a continuous process will never end.

so once u put EA just u have 10 times 10pips loss money and 10 lots margin money in ur account and ur account will enrich with time.

But as I have to pay spread in 10 pips I want to maximise 10 pips to 20/30/40/50pips with limit of 400/600/800/1000pips. so spread will be small in compare to trade profit.

But for maximising the profit I want to run EA back test on different time frame, different pips band and different limit with few lower spread pairs.

Please send ur suggestion and make an EA for this system. I will maximise yield with different setting. Also give you live demo with EA.

Thanks in advance for EA programmer.

Regards,

Pankaj Patel

That's very interesting strategies,haresh2222!

hi , what happen to ea and test friends

That's an interesting idea !!!

Not going to happen

Guys and girls,

You can't do what your thinking of in this thread, first and especially true if you have a U.S account. This is due to hedging and FIFO rules. Learn and study. Schemes due not work in this business, only A LOT of screen time and test test test. You can be successful but you can't just put out blanket orders and expect to be a real trader, that is just gambling.

Study momentum, and know, even though the forex market is 24/5 there are still only certain time windows you should trade in for the market and ANY indicator you use.

FXstartup,questions

newdigital:
Sometime the people (who are new to forex) can win a lot just because of lack of knowledge. It is strange but it is true.

xenogenera@gmail.com

Quickly...I had been locked up in a mental hospital for approx 10 years criminally insane ok

i'm out and i have been introduced to fx by my father who sees much $potential

so i'm researching for past month

so much crap and hype marketed, i can learn all i need by referencing the large database which is the net for free

i've narrowed down my goals to three-five main issues and if someone could get back to me with some answers i would greatly appreciate it

i'm supposing that (broker manipulation aside which i am currently looking into)

EAs are maybe all its cracked up to be i have little information regarding mq4 and ex4 files and compiling how can i do it for free but getting around programming even if possible to do myself is more long term Main question is how well do these EAs perform for people???#1

I had an account with fxcm, i wasn't too impressed by their oversimplification and paucity of features on the marketscope2.0 platform, i,ve downloaded MT4 and am impressed and overwhelmed, i have very limited resources and need to develop or stumble upon 5 or 6 reliable trading systems, and i will not pay money for it, once it's been tested and proven it eventually shows up by post by someone and has already become fairly common, seems that in developing EAs i might need to throw some cash but i've found literally 100's of trading systems and it's a matter of time really, my main concern is backtesting and how to use MT4...Where can i get some conveniently compiled and thourough education on MT4 and results for effective trading strategies #2 How long would it take to develop the know how to do my own programming with MQL4? Supposing i am fairly new where can i get some research done on the effectiveness of EAs and a guidelines...also my computer cannot open many files like tlp and some others when i try to download templates for MT4....What software will i need to use these e programs and install them into MT4...I'd really like to be able to streamline my eduaction if i could....Any advice... i need resources suggestions for primer on MT4, what i need etc...if someone could get back to me with suggestions you will have saved me maybe a months worth of work

hi haresh2222

can i have your email add , or yahoo id , i try to write your expert, but i have some problem

tnx

Reason: