[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 260

yosuf:
You have opened 2 positions. You will be at a loss on the spread amounts of the 1st position and the 2nd position. However, if you overlap the position (reversal), there is a chance to save 1 spread.

When you open a market order, you are at a loss on the spread, when you close it, you will be charged again. So when you open/close a pair of orders, you will end up with 4 spreads. When you open/close an order, one spread is saved.

yosuf:
And how much is in minus? If you make TP = 104 and SL = 100, will it be at zero?
No. Spread fees do not depend on TP and SL. But, in the system you can take into account the cost of the spread by increasing the volume of the positions.

FAQ:
When you open a market order, you are at a loss on the spread, when you close it, you will be charged again. Thus, when you open/close a couple of orders, you end up with 4 spreads. When you open/close an order, one spread is saved.

The spread is only lost on opening.

It is the requotes and slippages that "crap" always.

yosuf:
And how much in minus? If you make TP = 104 and SL = 100, will it be at zero? TP = SL + 2* spread?

It would be like this: SL will trigger, but TP will not reach the price.

:)

DmitriyN:
You have opened 2 positions. You will be at a loss on the spread amounts of the 1st position and the 2nd position. However, if you overlap the position (reversal), there is a chance to save 1 spread.
Here's the thing, by insuring the SL, let's say 100pp, and TP=104, I hope that by the time the SL or TP is triggered, the TS itself has time to "check" the position several times due to volatility. The TS is similar to this https://forum.mql4.com/ru/49576/page30 picture.

PapaYozh:

It will be like this: SL will be triggered, but TP will not be reached.

:)

You shouldn't have put a smiley face, Yusuf will think you're joking. I almost got a foamy feeling when I was watching this kind of thing. You really get the impression that the price is being driven against you.

Can you please tell me why my EA is disabled between 1pm and 2am MSK, i.e. at the moment, or is it being disabled? Or it is an error in my code? Or it is the rules of my brokerage company?

yosuf:
Could you please tell me why my EA is disabled between 1am and 2pm MSK, i.e. at the moment, or is it being disabled? Or it is an error in my code? Or it is the rules of my brokerage company?

It is the World Consortium of Banks! :-)

Where is the EA? Which brokerage house? Otherwise - only here can help.

yosuf:
Could you please tell me why my EA is disabled between 1am and 2pm MSK, i.e. at the moment, or is it being disabled? Or it is an error in my code? Or it is the rules of my brokerage company?
What does this disabling look like? If the Expert Advisor is running on your computer or VPS, then only you can disable it, or the brokerage company does not accept orders from you at this time.
Reason: