15m Magical MA - page 4

rushiwowen:
Hi, mphpopular. In post 23, is the third picture supposed to be an update for EU not for GU?

Thanks. I juz corrected the post23.

everic:
this is really exciting, magic ma even better than retest in term of win/loss ratio. probably one concern from me, trading magic ma seems exposing a lot risk given the way plotting stoploss, do i make my point any sense? what is the average RR in your live trading history, if i may? thank you edit. by the way, what is the parameter of your ma,25 ema on M15?

I didn't take trade less than 1:1 RR ratio. As long as it is 1:1 above, then I'm ok with it.

Ya, you did expose to a higher risk compared to the retest method. That's why your analysis on the direction of the pair in higher TF is very important when you trading magical ma.

The parameter is EMA 34 on LOW, HIGH, CLOSED

Hi, mphpopular, thanks for the update. That's very helpful. I was just wondering if any zigzag type indicator may help to identify this HH HL LL LH formation.

rushiwowen:
Hi, mphpopular, thanks for the update. That's very helpful. I was just wondering if any zigzag type indicator may help to identify this HH HL LL LH formation.

Not sure about that, but I would say "manual" wins over the "indicator".

EU today tend to be rewarding.

Break of SUPPORT area in h1, so taken the SHORT nicely.

indicator

aqui un indicador que puede ayudar

Files:
triad.jpg  18 kb

ecuaforex:
aqui un indicador que puede ayudar

Anyone could translate? But the indy looks quite useful.

GU m15 :

Miss out the entry during the Asean Session. Indeed, it is a nice example.

Files:

A good example on EJ

Currently both EU GU also have the nice setup.

Add-on:

Dont even get the chance to get near to TP2. 60% of the position hit TP1 and the remaining position was closed with +20pips.

Files:

GU:

Token 70% profit at TP1 after taking into consideration that the TL in h1 may not broke.

Remaining position was running based on SL +1. If the market breaks the TL, juz take it as a bonus for today

Files:
Reason: