I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 54

magidkaramy:
this your mine

fantastic

big thx

Trades this week

Hi Guys

getting the knack of this indicator up by 120 pips on audusd and gbp chf.Interesting to see what other trades are some of you taking and results

Rgds

ya it is suprisingly simple and suprisingly excellent -- to understand

but many indicator perform PERFECTLY today for aussie/ usd today

-- many currency are doing too quietly today, less than 50% of daily fluctuation of NORMAL days-- so I did not go in ( no trade at all today) -- even I just practice on DEMO -- heheh

i.e. when the normal volatility of the market come back, not sure how it will perform

GBP/CHF could be a good acid test -- extremely volatile, but could be very high RISK/PROFIT too (will it do well in this currency pair)

Light and Magic are you using default settings for the Abhafx indi v03 timing and any other indicators for the Oan-Abafx system? Also does anybody have the newer Abhafx system that he is using on the Abhafx blog website for his August postings?

Settings

Hi

yes i am using default settings but using it in combination with another strategy.This system is not be used alone.If you notice abha is constanlty modifying this system to match the perfect trend indicator to complement this strategy.So dont take trades every time price reaches those lines.Yesterday on GBPCHF it was a very strong signal to go short on audusd there was a good signal on a 1hr for about 30-40 pips.

Following is what i expect to happen on difft pairs

1) GBP CHF either an imminent drop from now or rise and then fall.Needs to be watched

2) USDCHF will fall to 1.0611 aprox then look for signs to go up

3) GBP USD will go up and then fall from 1.6999

4) EUR USD will go up as well and then fall from 1.4400

All the above are trades set ups i will look for and wait for the market to come to what i m looking for.Should price not do that i will wait again til i get the perfect trade set up and wait till the market comes to me rather than me chasing price

Its a wait & watch game.One needs to do this full time to enter with precision

and then let it run for days -two weeks - months in some cases

This is the most important pick a style that works for you .The abha system that repaints im sure is not the prefered choice by some

I have to say that though this system is good but gives few trades that are not risky .But it definately needs to be improvised

Hope that helps

L&M

magidkaramy:
this your mine

This is very good indicator

wait until it blows up your account and then

yah its cool if you are using pennys on a 10000 dollar account

It's really funny reading the thread...

No need to be so unfriendly to a person who's willing to share, right?

Yes, the indi repaints, but I'd rather call it "no lag",

I think if you've used strategies involving dynamic support/resistance,

you'll have clue using this indi,

just read more. (period)

Light&Magic:
Hi

yes i am using default settings but using it in combination with another strategy.This system is not be used alone.If you notice abha is constanlty modifying this system to match the perfect trend indicator to complement this strategy.So dont take trades every time price reaches those lines.Yesterday on GBPCHF it was a very strong signal to go short on audusd there was a good signal on a 1hr for about 30-40 pips.

Following is what i expect to happen on difft pairs

1) GBP CHF either an imminent drop from now or rise and then fall.Needs to be watched

2) USDCHF will fall to 1.0611 aprox then look for signs to go up

3) GBP USD will go up and then fall from 1.6999

4) EUR USD will go up as well and then fall from 1.4400

All the above are trades set ups i will look for and wait for the market to come to what i m looking for.Should price not do that i will wait again til i get the perfect trade set up and wait till the market comes to me rather than me chasing price

Its a wait & watch game.One needs to do this full time to enter with precision

and then let it run for days -two weeks - months in some cases

This is the most important pick a style that works for you .The abha system that repaints im sure is not the prefered choice by some

I have to say that though this system is good but gives few trades that are not risky .But it definately needs to be improvised

Hope that helps

L&M

You are a good trader. Wish you all the best. Why don't you start your own journal so that people can learn from you how patience and focussed work rewards traders.

Reason: