Pip2pip ras id 792

This signal just outranked all RAS signal! (based on the result of the week ended May 29, 2009)

Here's the signal's description:

The trading system is designed using proprietary technique that allows trader to gain pips from scalping.

This EA is scalping frenzy so I think you should get used to it if you are interested in subscribing the signal. I use 2pipsforex as the broker since they allow EA and scalping, plus very low spreads on the pairs used in trading. The minimum deposit for opening a standard account is $2,000.

Good luck, I hope you will find your financial freedom using this system.

Link:

PIP2PIP

Stats:

Hi haubentaucher,

I use VPSLand. It's cheap and reliable. In order for this system to succeed, the spread must be low enough (2 pips max).

There should be no connection between the speed of the execution and the success rate of this signal since the system was traded in a low liquidity period and it uses buy/sell limit instead of instant execution.

Hello Tunafish,

very nice results !!

What i want to ask you is: do you have a tip for a vps provider ? I know some , but i don`t know which one has the greatest performance for your trading style.

(Is it better to have a server in USA than in Germany(where I come from) or could it be server in China or anywhere in the world ? 1 second delay could be a loss, is it right ? )

You don`t have a hosting service ?????

Thanks and have a nice weekend

haubentaucher

tunafish:
Hi haubentaucher,

I use VPSLand. It's cheap and reliable. In order for this system to succeed, the spread must be low enough (2 pips max).

There should be no connection between the speed of the execution and the success rate of this signal since the system was traded in a low liquidity period and it uses buy/sell limit instead of instant execution.

VPSland Starter Plan or Value Plan? ?

(tunafish, is it the big fish in the water ? haubentaucher is a waterbird)

Hi

Forex Peace Army has several posters saying that 2pipsforex is a scam broker.

1. Is there any reason why your system could not work with a 3 pip spread, rather than a 2 pip spread?

2. What sort of equity/leverage do you expect people to start with, and do you have any intention of changing the number of open trades, or other variables that would affect the equity?

3. Is the stoploss set on ALL trades, and is it the same stoploss on ALL trades?

4. Does the EA only ever trade EURGBP and EURCHF, and is it just during Asian Session?

Thanks!

haubentaucher:
VPSland Starter Plan or Value Plan? ?

any VPS with 512mb ram should be sufficient (starter plan)

cr_redfox:
Hi

1. Is there any reason why your system could not work with a 3 pip spread, rather than a 2 pip spread?

2. What sort of equity/leverage do you expect people to start with, and do you have any intention of changing the number of open trades, or other variables that would affect the equity?

3. Is the stoploss set on ALL trades, and is it the same stoploss on ALL trades?

4. Does the EA only ever trade EURGBP and EURCHF, and is it just during Asian Session?

1. Yes, it's related to the RR ratio. I will not explain the details here, if you analyze the closed trade especially the profit ones you will see that the TPs are made of small pips while the SL is set quite high.

2. If your broker allows micro lot (0.01), $100 capital with 1:500 leverage should be fine.

3. The SL is automatically set by the EA and it's fixed SL. The system will stay as is since it's already optimized.

4. Yes, only on those two pairs and during low liquidity.

Hope it helps. Sorry I can not comment on the forex peace army's opinion on the broker.

I do now know of any MT4 broker that is honest, has spreads tight enough and will allow such type of low tp scalping.

zomg:
I do now know of any MT4 broker that is honest, has spreads tight enough and will allow such type of low tp scalping.

there's an alternative where you can use other broker with 2 pips spread max and GCI financial provide such spread AFAIK.

Do you hedging trades? I have seen you have placed buy and sell orders at the same time. So I suppose you have non-US broker?

Jeff

fxtrader625:
Do you hedging trades? I have seen you have placed buy and sell orders at the same time. So I suppose you have non-US broker? Jeff

Yes correct, I forgot to mention that one earlier, my bad. The broker I use is 2pipsforex.com FYI

Hi,

What is the size of your stop loss?

Reason: