Please fix this indicator or EA - page 152

humans would die out without an air in around 4 minutes

romotly007:
I know how to set a hotkey. This script is new and different from the others. All I want is a script that if I press its hotkey it would automatically set a buy limit on the MA price when candle has closed above the MA and set a sell limit on the MA Price when candle has closed below the MA. Its a two-in-one script but if thats not possible then you could code two scripts separately for MA buy limit and MA sell limit.When Price is above the Moving Average and I run the script anytime, it automatically sets a buy limit on the current Moving Average Price. And when Price is below the Moving Average and I run the script anytime, it automatically sets a sell limit on the current Moving Average Price.

Please read my post again

All the best (and I wish you get a lot of air )

Hi mladan and mrtools,

I have been watching your performance in this forum for few years...you are doing fantastic job to help the people as like me..there is no doubt you both are genius..i need 1help..i have 1powerful indicator...that never repaints...i have attached that indicator...can u make a robo of that indicator(indicator to EA)..

Entry and Exit rules:

BUY OPEN---when the histogram candle turn into green put BUY order

BUY CLOSE--when the next histogram candle is showing nothing means BUY CLOSE

SELL OPEN---when the histogram candle turn into RED put SELL order

SELL CLOSE--when the next histogram candle is showing nothing means SELL CLOSE

THANKS IN ADVANCE by_v.1.01_arrows.mq4

Files:

This indicator has a bit of a problem, can I ask please that this indicator can work in multiple time frames?

Thank you

***** Sorry my english is not good

Files:
rmi_mtf.mq4  5 kb

RUSMANRD:
This indicator has a bit of a problem, can I ask please that this indicator can work in multiple time frames?

Thank you

***** Sorry my english is not good

RUSMANRD

Try it out now : rmi_mtf_1.mq4

Files:
rmi_mtf_1.mq4  5 kb

mladen:
RUSMANRD Try it out now : rmi_mtf_1.mq4

I must first thank you for your help ......

indicator you upload still not appeared in my metatrader, can you fix it again to be used ?

I am very grateful for your response.

RUSMANRD:
I must first thank you for your help ......

indicator you upload still not appeared in my metatrader, can you fix it again to be used ?

I am very grateful for your response.

RUSMANRD

tested it again, and all is OK

Try downloading it again and make sure that you overwrite the existing indicator with the same name and then compile it. There are no compiler errors and after that (compiling the indicator) it should appear.

If it still does not appear, check if you hacve a lot of indicators in the indicators folder. If yes (numebr is roughly around 512 - but not necessarily exactly 512) then metatrader does not display some indicators and then you have to delete the ones that you do not use

Hello...I want to use this indicator but not visible in the MetaTrader 4 build765, can someone on this boardmake it work?

thank you

privasi:
Hello...I want to use this indicator but not visible in the MetaTrader 4 build765, can someone on this boardmake it work? thank you

Upgraded multi moving average : multi_moving_average_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Upgraded multi moving average : multi_moving_average_nmc.mq4

thank you " mladen " for multi moving average.

hoping for 2 indicators that can not be repaired.

once again, thank you

Reason: