New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 14

Hi mladan and mrtools,

I have been watching your performance in this forum for few years...you are doing fantastic job to help the people as like me..there is no doubt you both are genius..i need 1help..i have 1powerful indicator...that never repaints...i have attached that indicator...can u make a robo of that indicator(indicator to EA)..

Entry and Exit rules:

BUY OPEN---when the histogram candle turn into green put BUY order

BUY CLOSE--when the next histogram candle is showing nothing means BUY CLOSE

SELL OPEN---when the histogram candle turn into RED put SELL order

SELL CLOSE--when the next histogram candle is showing nothing means SELL CLOSE

THANKS IN ADVANCE by_v.1.01_arrows.mq4

Files:

This EA is nt work new MT4.

Please help me.

Wow...it's work.

Sorry!

Is this EA have bug???

Files:
rsi_kairi.mq4  10 kb

lesath999:
This EA is nt work new MT4.

Please help me.

Wow...it's work.

Sorry!

Is this EA have bug???

lesath999

All it has are benign warnings. Those can be removed but, as you already have noticed, it does work regardless of those compiler warnings - no need to change anything in the code

Thanks mladen!

MP dashboard version V1

mp_dashboard_v1.mq4

Files:

Hi!

I have an EA and Alert indicator but not working for me... Somebody can fix this?

iinwmarrows_alert.ex4

iinwm_ea.ex4

If you can't fix it, when I need other IINWMARROWS EA. (I know the IINWMARROWS is repainting.)

IMPORTANT: in the EA I would edit FasterMode, FasterMA, SlowerMode, SlowerMA value.

Thanks for help boys!

Files:

I found this EA and it's working but I can't edit FasterMode, FasterMA, SlowerMode, SlowerMA value... Somebody?lyliaea_v0.1.ex4lyliaea_v0.1.mq4Thanks!

Files:

toldmikl:
I found this EA and it's working but I can't edit FasterMode, FasterMA, SlowerMode, SlowerMA value... Somebody? Thanks!

Hi toldmikl,

I could not find those variables in the LyliaEA... In fact...I don't see any MA settings at all in the EA...?

And the iCustom uses IINWMARROWS and that does not have any settings either (set as defaults)

double signalup=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"IINWMARROWS",0,1);

double signaldown=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"IINWMARROWS",1,1);

Please paste the code that has those MA variables so someone can help you change them.

Hope this helps,

Robert

i would like to know if some one here on this lovely forum could write me an ea based on this indicator which i attached below (ex4 and mq4)

what i would like the ea to do is this

when a white arrow shows up buy

when a red arrow shows up sell

take profit and stoploss level

I can edit MA value

iinwmarrows.ex4iinwmarrows_1.mq4

hope it is clear if not just drop a question thanks

Files:

toldmikl:
i would like to know if some one here on this lovely forum could write me an ea based on this indicator which i attached below (ex4 and mq4)

what i would like the ea to do is this

when a white arrow shows up buy

when a red arrow shows up sell

take profit and stoploss level

I can edit MA value

iinwmarrows.ex4iinwmarrows_1.mq4

hope it is clear if not just drop a question thanks

toldmikl

That indicator is a repainting version of moving averages crosses. Use any EA that works with ma crosses (but that does not repaint)

Reason: