Trading (training) videos ... - page 196

Live Forex Strategy Session (Jan 26, 2015)

In this forex training video we review the Commitment of Traders report by the Commodities Futures Trading Commission for large speculative trading positions by hedge funds. We then go through the calendar to look for key trading events like GDP, FOMC and such. Lastly, we review trending technicals for the USD pairs and a few JPY pairs. (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY).

Live Forex Strategy Session (Jan 27, 2015)

Today we do an in depth look at MACD. By the end of the lesson you should be able to draw a Moving Average Convergence Indicator (MACD) with your mind, just by looking at the candlesticks on your chart.

As we typically do, we also cover technical analysis and trade setups for several currency pairs. We also review a possible reversal trade plan head and shoulders pattern on the FTSE.

Hi mladan and mrtools,

I have been watching your performance in this forum for few years...you are doing fantastic job to help the people as like me..there is no doubt you both are genius..i need 1help..i have 1powerful indicator...that never repaints...i have attached that indicator...can u make a robo of that indicator(indicator to EA)..

Entry and Exit rules:

BUY OPEN---when the histogram candle turn into green put BUY order

BUY CLOSE--when the next histogram candle is showing nothing means BUY CLOSE

SELL OPEN---when the histogram candle turn into RED put SELL order

SELL CLOSE--when the next histogram candle is showing nothing means SELL CLOSE

THANKS IN ADVANCE

by_v.1.01_arrows.mq4

Files:

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Jan 28, 2015)

FOMC press conference later today. Will Yellen's team be less hawkish with oil prices dragging CPI data so low? Only time will tell.

In today's forex trading strategy session, we go through all the charts and apply technical analysis: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY, CAD/JPY, NZD/JPY, NZD/USD, AUD/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, OIL, GOLD, SP500 and FTSE.

Reason: