Please fix this indicator or EA - page 109

matmar:
no, it renko is quite different. So please modifications to work with the new mt4

matmar

This is the result of the indicator you posted on a build 509 (Alpari demo account)

This is the result of the indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page6 (with ShowWicks set to true) using build 610 on same Alpari demo account (same data)

As you can see they are 100% the same when the data and parameters are the same

Files:

mladen:
matmar

This is the result of the indicator you posted on a build 509 (Alpari demo account)

This is the result of the indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page6 (with ShowWicks set to true) using build 610 on same Alpari demo account (same data)

How do you keep build 509?

checkin:
How do you keep build 509?

I delete WebInstall folder when I notice that an update is starting. So far it is working

PS: demo account that I created on Alpari using build 610 got disabled after only 1 hour - seems that they do not support that build yet and that they can see what build are you using

Will give it a try with the webinstall folder - I really would like to keep at least one 509 running

checkin:
Will give it a try with the webinstall folder - I really would like to keep at least one 509 running

Please do not take my word for it. I am doing it that way but I am not 100% sure that it is the way to completeley prevent updates. It is working for me so far, but ... who knows

mladen:
Please do not take my word for it. I am doing it that way but I am not 100% sure that it is the way to completeley prevent updates. It is working for me so far, but ... who knows

I tried it and for now it works (it does not try to update)

mladen:
matmar

It works You are great!

Please someone fix for me this EA, it's only work fine on Eur/Usd, but some pair it's only open buy stop, some pair doesn't open any pending order.

buystop_sell_stop_ea02.mq4

kjmchc1010:
Please someone fix for me this EA, it's only work fine on Eur/Usd, but some pair it's only open buy stop, some pair doesn't open any pending order. buystop_sell_stop_ea02.mq4

There is nothing to fix in it

It is not limited to just certain symbols and the fact that it works good only on some symbols and not on another is a usual thing when i comes to EAs

mladen:
There is nothing to fix in it It is not limited to just certain symbols and the fact that it works good only on some symbols and not on another is a usual thing when i comes to EAs

So, what I need to do to get EA work on all pairs, please give me advise. Does magic number on top is the problem?

Reason: