Please fix this indicator or EA - page 91

oguntosin:
Please, Kindly help me to hide all red and blue line in this indicator, i only want to see the red and blue dot. And i want a mark to be placed at the point the trend is when the blue/red dot appear.( You will notice tha the Red and blue dot only appear at the top/bottom of the bar regardless of where the trend is when the appear so, i want a mark to be place t the point the trend is when the dot appears)

And help me ad a cumment to it that will tell/indicate how many time remain till bar ending.

Thanks

oguntosin

Here you go

PS : the rest of the code is left as is. It is using future value of adx in order to draw those signals but I did not change that in this version of the indicator

I really appreciate your help. Thanks very much.

Now it remains

And i want a mark to be placed at the point the trend is when the blue/red dot appear.( You will notice tha the Red and blue dot only appear at the top/bottom of the bar regardless of where the trend is when the appear so, i want a mark to be place at the point the trend is when the dot appears)

And help me add a cumment to it that will tell/indicate how many time remain till bar ending.

Thanks

mladen:
oguntosin

Here you go

PS : the rest of the code is left as is. It is using future value of adx in order to draw those signals but I did not change that in this version of the indicator

Now it remains

And i want a mark to be placed at the point the trend is when the blue/red dot appear.( You will notice tha the Red and blue dot only appear at the top/bottom of the bar regardless of where the trend is when the appear so, i want a mark to be place at the point the trend is when the dot appears)

And help me add a cumment to it that will tell/indicate how many time remain till bar ending.

Thanks

oguntosin:

Now it remains

Thanks

oguntosin

It seems that you didn't read my post

To repeat : it is using future values of ADX (it repaints)

Please, help me fix this indicator, The indicator won't update on chart untill i reattached/refresh it on chart

Files:

oyebimpe:
Please, help me fix this indicator, The indicator won't update on chart untill i reattached/refresh it on chart

That is a renamed and decompiled shi silver trend signal indicator (some version you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920 ) and it is even in the original version a repainting indicator (a lot of "shi" indicators are repainting)

When corrected it will not give the same signals as the original. Attaching one version that will not need to be refreshed and will not repaint but be advised that the signals are going to be completely different

Files:

mladen:
That is a renamed and decompiled shi silver trend signal indicator (some version you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920 ) and it is even in the original version a repainting indicator (a lot of "shi" indicators are repainting) When corrected it will not give the same signals as the original. Attaching one version that will not need to be refreshed and will not repaint but be advised that the signals are going to be completely different

I amvery greatful, Thanks

Guys !

I can't install does not start someone can help.

Files:
fxlezzard.ex4  20 kb

DMNIK:
Guys ! I can't install does not start someone can help.

It is looking for fxlezzard.dll (which you do not have). That is why it does not work

tito_xs:
Many thanks mladen.

Is there a way to make my second request concerning the price display?

regards tito,

@mladen, do i understand that such a request is not possible?

regards tito,

Reason: