Please fix this indicator or EA - page 78

Price to moving average distance histogram indicator

Is it possible to code a histogram indicator that measures in pips (5 digit) the distance from price to moving average?

iwillsurvive:
Is it possible to code a histogram indicator that measures in pips (5 digit) the distance from price to moving average?

Here you go

Files:

is it possible for this to be implemented?

iwillsurvive:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if the "Dynamic zone" logic could be used on 'spread trading/stat arb'

For eg, the first picture attached is the spread between EURUSD and GBPUSD with a 200 period bollinger band overlaid

However, i was wondering if we could use the "Dynamic zone" logic to make it something like this picture

I tried overlaying both indicators on each other, but it wouldn't work because both of them use different number scales

I have attached the Correlation indicatorcorrelationratio.ex4

mladen:
Here you go

Thank you! Looks great, looks a little like MACD. thinking of how to put this to effective use....hmm maybe an exponential bollinger band around it..?

Is it possible to fix this.

Files:

iwillsurvive:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if the "Dynamic zone" logic could be used on 'spread trading/stat arb'

For eg, the first picture attached is the spread between EURUSD and GBPUSD with a 200 period bollinger band overlaid

However, i was wondering if we could use the "Dynamic zone" logic to make it something like this picture

I tried overlaying both indicators on each other, but it wouldn't work because both of them use different number scales

I have attached the Correlation indicatorcorrelationratio.ex4

iwillsurvive

Dynamic zone thread (and request related to it) is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general .

Thank you. I will go over to the other thread to request.

philt:
Is it possible to fix this.

It is working (at east at my terminal, but you have to wait - you need some patience)

Here is how it looks like after the analysis and after the show results is pressed

PS: as far as I see it was written with some previous builds of metatrader 5 and that is a probable cause (along with usage of classes which is not what someone seeking for speed would like to experience in metatrader 5 - classes in metatrader 5 are crawling) of this "be patient" issue - they were changing the coding language itself in the mean time

Files:
eliott.gif  36 kb

no, not working on mine the Elliott Wave_en expert wont load. what build mt5 do you have?

philt:
no, not working on mine the Elliott Wave_en expert wont load. what build mt5 do you have?

philt,

My build is 842

Did you copy all the include files to the include folder? Or maybe you are missing some of the include files (since it uses quite a few ones - see the picture bellow how many include files it needs)

Files:
eliott_wave.gif  74 kb
Reason: