New System!

I have created a system that appears very successful, however, I would like any comments or see if anyone could improve my system. It appears to be profitable without using any kind of progression money/money management system.

I am using 3 indicators, 2 of which are basically the same I believe. Ive attached the 3 indicators. the fist is the MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vvB0-4, second is MT4-LSAR. the third is the solar wind indicator. when both the candles are below the MT4 line and the solar wind indicator is red and the candle is completed, enter a short position. vice versa for sale positions. close the position when the solar wind indicator changes direction.

thanks for your input!

I know the Solar Wind repaints like crazy, how about the other indicators? Have you traded this live? If so, what has been your results?

brgolfer:
I have created a system that appears very successful, however, I would like any comments or see if anyone could improve my system. It appears to be profitable without using any kind of progression money/money management system.

I am using 3 indicators, 2 of which are basically the same I believe. Ive attached the 3 indicators. the fist is the MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vvB0-4, second is MT4-LSAR. the third is the solar wind indicator. when both the candles are below the MT4 line and the solar wind indicator is red and the candle is completed, enter a short position. vice versa for sale positions. close the position when the solar wind indicator changes direction.

thanks for your input!

What do you mean, "When both the candles?"

ChicagoRob:
What do you mean, "When both the candles?"

I think he means when all the conditions are met. "when both the candles are below the MT4 line and the solar wind indicator is red and the candle is completed"

He should have said, "when the candle is below the MT4 line and the solar wind indicator is red..."

could u post a screen shot explanation of your system?

lol sorry, just take out the word both and it makes since. i mean both when the lsar and solar wind agree. i havent noticed solar wind repainting, after the candle has closed, but ill have to check that out. i was also wondering if anyone had any suggestions for any kind of progressions money management system

thanks for your input!

I have not traded live with it yet, so i have no results yet

Files:
chart.gif  73 kb

This does indeed look like a great system; put in on a 15 min Eur/Usd chart and looks very good. The only thing to determine is if the Solar Wind repainting will affect this negatively, other than not being able to backtest.

I assume the author of this thread has traded this live or would not have posted here, so let's see how he has handled the repainting indicators.

i like to handle the repainting indicator by punching my wife. lol it doesnt repaint after the candle is closed, so wait til the candle is closed before trading.

with a demo account for the past few weeks ive made $134 with a starting $1000 account.

Stop loss

How are you implementing your stop loss?

Rob

Solar Wind

I've been looking at some charts and it would appear that

Solar Wind is repainting heavily. The change in bar color

correlates perfectly with prior swing-high/swing-low points,

which I have never seen with non-repainting indicators.

Rob

Reason: