Whats Important

Licensed andRegulated

If thecompany does not belong to a recognised authority do not trade with them.Unlike some equity brokers, Forex brokers are usually tied to large banks orlending institutions because of the large amounts of capital required (leveragethey need to provide). Also, Forex brokers should be registered with theFutures Commission Merchant (FCM) and regulated by the Commodity FuturesTrading Commission (CFTCT) National Futures Association (NFA) there are manyother regulatory or licensed providers in various countries.

Bottom line:Make sure your broker is backed by a reliable institution!(see: regulatorybodies)

Liquidity

Try to findout how big the company is, how long it has been operating, who is the moneybehind the business and liquidity providers. You will have to research thisyourself, some people wish to remain anonymous within the industry, however,the company should be registered legally and disclosure should be provided.

I am always suggest, always chose regulated and reliable broker because it’s very safe as compare to other broker. If broker licensed and regulated means broker have own license number so we can check that’s true or not because In future we will invest lots of money so according to my point of view licensed and regulated is important.

I am also go with regulated point that means regulated is important. Regulated forex broker means we can trust these type of broker because they have license number and different from other broker. Regulation not compulsory but I will suggest chose always regulated broker.

Do not just focus on the regulated brokers, we also have to choose a broker that provides maximum service so that we can feel comfortable when trading. It also makes it easy to start trading with a small minimum deposit or no deposit.

the activities of vulgarity and malpractices are on a hike you need to carefully access their reliability and trust when wish to go for some investment or any sort of business strategies

angela.trninic:
Licensed andRegulatedIf thecompany does not belong to a recognised authority do not trade with them.Unlike some equity brokers, Forex brokers are usually tied to large banks orlending institutions because of the large amounts of capital required (leveragethey need to provide). Also, Forex brokers should be registered with theFutures Commission Merchant (FCM) and regulated by the Commodity FuturesTrading Commission (CFTCT) National Futures Association (NFA) there are manyother regulatory or licensed providers in various countries.Bottom line:Make sure your broker is backed by a reliable institution!(see: regulatorybodies)Liquidity Try to findout how big the company is, how long it has been operating, who is the moneybehind the business and liquidity providers. You will have to research thisyourself, some people wish to remain anonymous within the industry, however,the company should be registered legally and disclosure should be provided.

i agree with you on this one, the broker should be regulated under a body, very important for the trader to have measure sense of money security. but sometimes the some broker are regulated by agencies unknown to us and this brokers are really reliable. am speaking from what i know.

I feel that it doesn't really matter if the broker is well known or not, but reliability. Even sometimes they are regulated but we are not familiar with the regulatory body.

gaban:
Do not just focus on the regulated brokers, we also have to choose a broker that provides maximum service so that we can feel comfortable when trading. It also makes it easy to start trading with a small minimum deposit or no deposit.

Thank you very much for bringing out this point. Regulation does not make a broker reliable. So, we should not only focus on regulation, but also what the broker has to offer. Will you trade with a broker that is regulated but does not have a very good trading condition? Likely NO. Regulation is important, but one can compromise for better services.

Reason: